BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier Coffee Pumpkin Spice.

Limited Edition.

Ground.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Warm pumpkin pie flavor with cinnamon, nutmeg and sweet vanilla cream notes. Medium roast. see more...

Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually really love pumpkin spice flavored coffee so when I saw that an amazing company like Godiva was serving it up for us I was thrilled! Then i tasted it lol and I wont complain about the flavor its what a typical Pumpkin Spice coffee should taste like! But I guess I expected a Wow factor especially since Godiva is a little pricier than normal so I was a little disappointed..
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
Ironic for everyone to just love pumpkin spice everything but , lets be real godiva chocolate and pumpkin spice is so lovely. smooth delicious yummy. i actually drink this all year long. i am not a picky person. i use K cups but i put this into the refill K-Cups and its too perfect.
NINA P.
Tampa, FL
I love Godiva coffee and I don't know why it's not more popular. You hear about so many other brands before you hear about this one. I recommended it to many people when I get the chance. I have tried several flavors and liked them all and it is probably tied for my favorite coffee. I specially love the pumpkin spice, which is just my favorite flavor in general for many things.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Mmmmm yum! This coffee is decadent. It's so smooth and the flavor is just right for me, about a medium strength. I used to belong to the Godiva monthly coffee club. I'm thinking about rejoining!
Shelby M.
Fishers, IN
I LOVE this coffee! Although I am a full time spark user, I do love a good cup of coffee every now and then! This coffee isn't too sweet, and has just the right amount of spice to it! I love whenever I find it in store!
Kiera W.
I love this coffee. It has the most rich flavor. I bought this from my local supermarket. I drink this every morning during the cold months. It is even great to put over ice
Gretchen R.
Cleveland, OH
I love the combination of coffee and pumpkin and this does not disappoint! The price was fair and the flavor was amazing. I could possibly had a little bit more pumpkin flavor but that's if I'm picky.
sheri e.
Redlands, CA
This stuff is sooo good. i recommend it and its a little pricey but its pretty good quality. taste better than other stuff i have tried. easy to use and makes a great drink. packaging looks very pretty. i would buy again if i can get a good price on it
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
I picked this up in the K cup format for my Keurig and was surprised at how flavored it was. Much more so than a lot of other pumpkin spice coffees. It wasn't artificial tasting and was really good. I wish it was available year round. Next year!!!
Blanca G.
I was always excited waiting on my Godiva to arrive in the mail. The taste is definitely like no other coffee. Smelled and tasted like freshly grounded coffee beans and just enough of the pumpkin spice, oh mama! I can really use some right now.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
How is this cofffee? Does it have a nice pumpkin flavor and is it really strong?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Megan P.
San Marcos, CA
With this coffee so you taste the chocolate and pumpkin spice? Or is it just a pumpkin spice coffee that happens to be made by a chocolate company?
Lindzie B.
Where can I find this? I've never seen it at grocery stores near me.