BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier Ground French Vanilla Coffee
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Delicate french vanilla flavor with a sweet creamy finish.
Medium roast. see more...

• I have never tried this product before, but I am still ve...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
CeCe L.
Richmond Hill, ON
This coffee is amazing This coffee is amazing This coffee is amazing This coffee is amazing This coffee is amazing This coffee is amazing
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
My father loves this godiva chocolatier coffee so much every time i have a chance i get it for him too!
Kayla T.
Easley , SC
Love every vanilla and this is right up my alley. So perfect in every little way possible
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I have never tried this product before, but I am still very eager to try it. I love their chocolates, so I have no doubt that I'll love their coffee. Where can I find this? Is it sold in Walmart?