BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier Ground French Vanilla Coffee
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Delicate french vanilla flavor with a sweet creamy finish.
Medium roast. see more...

• I have never tried this product before, but I am still ve...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Columbus, GA
Husband bought this for me ans a sweet just because gift because he knows how much i love their chocolate their coffee is just as delicious
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
If you want a little luxury in your life, get this. It's so creamy and rich and I'm a sucker for anything vanilla. It's soo good
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is really the only Godiva coffee flavor that I like! All the other ones either don't have enough taste or are still bitter
Ximena A.
Plantation , FL
My Favorite French Vanilla Coffee out there... very rich in flavor! I have tried other brands but this is just my favorite one!
Amber H.
Yum, coffee, vanilla coffee at that. So good, would drink again, would recommend, good value, delightful arom! Body and flavor
Joyce L.
Really rich taste, you can really taste the flavors, a bit sweet due to vanilla and a bit pricey but overall good quality
Ashley C.
Elmhurst, NY
This is AMAZING! The french vanilla flavor is great and it is just the right amount of kick to wake me up in the morning
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I'm a huge French Vanilla fan and the Godiva Chocolatier Coffee is very smooth and isn't over the top in flavor.
Michael K.
Williamsburg, VA
Very good as a special treat but after continued use it starts to taste a littlemail bit like fake vanilla
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL
Never tried but sounds delicious would love to try in any flavor godiva is great in chocolate as well
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I have never tried this product before, but I am still very eager to try it. I love their chocolates, so I have no doubt that I'll love their coffee. Where can I find this? Is it sold in Walmart?