BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier Ground French Vanilla Coffee
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Delicate french vanilla flavor with a sweet creamy finish.
Medium roast. see more...

• I have never tried this product before, but I am still ve...1 Answers
Sarah W.
Ionia, MI
I am what you would call a coffee addict. Yeah that's right.. addict. My kids won't even talk to me until I have a cup in my hands in the morning. With that being said, I have a weakness for higher quality coffee. I tried this on a whim (okay I had a great coupon) and was very surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did as often I feel like a lot of expensive brands talk a lot of talk, but their coffee doesn't measure up. This is almost like drinking a dessert. Add a little creamer (if that's your thing) and bam.. The robust coffee flavor which is bold but just enough it still allows the sweet vanilla notes to hit your taste buds. Definitely a win in my book. Give it a try!
Jamie Rose S.
First off I love the Godiva brand for its delectable chocolate, so when I saw they have their own line of flavored coffees, I knew I had to give it a try. Upon brewing my first cup, the smell alone was delightful, but it was the actual taste that sealed the deal for me. This vanilla flavor tastes similar to starbucks' white chocolate mocha when you add sugar along with flavored creamer. I definitely recommend this, it's reasonably priced for coffee that's comparable to Starbucks.
Teresa L.
This is by far my favorite coffee. I try to change it up a few times a week with other flavors, but I always come back to this as my go to coffee. It's worth noting I don't add much to it either, just a couple mini-teaspoonfuls of organic sugar, no cream, no milk, nothing else... it doesn't need it. Comforting, smooth, and very tasty.
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
I drink this on special occasions or days that I just need an out of the ordinary pick me up. It tastes absolutely amazing as is, no extra creamer or sugar. It exceeds my expectations every time i buy it. I recommend it to anyone that can afford it and loves chocolatey coffee.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
Love how sweet this is. You can really taste all the different flavors. For the cost this makes for some very tasty brewed coffee. Nice rich taste that sticks around after a little bit of milk and sweetener. I would definitely recommend, Godiva coffee has not failed me yet.
Sonya S.
Spring, TX
Perfect chocolate flavor with a hint of vanilla. With the punch of caffeine it is sure to wake you up in the mornings in a really good way. Not to expensive.. more of a chocolate flavor than other brands.. would highly recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate!!!
Abigail R.
Yum!!! If you are looking for something great and love French Vanilla, this is what you need. Between my boyfriend and I, we go through pots of this stuff like crazy. I pair is with a little bit of French vanilla creamer and sugar. This is by far a cup of delicious.
Amna K.
Worthington, OH
I love the taste of this coffee... I love godiva in general, but this coffee, it's not too sweet but not boring either... I can't drink plain coffee but sometimes I can't do too much sugary or sweet tasting coffee either, so this is just perfect!
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love the taste of this product I am a huge fan of anything that has vanilla in it. This product has an amazing taste and for a great price I love this product. I love this product on a hot or cold day. It make my coffee day much better. I have recommended this to everyone that I know
Tanya I.
Mesa, AZ
I'm not a coffee drinker but my husband is. He is very picky when it comes to coffee. He loves this brand because he doesn't have to use creamer. He also adds ice and makes it an ice coffee on the hot days
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I have never tried this product before, but I am still very eager to try it. I love their chocolates, so I have no doubt that I'll love their coffee. Where can I find this? Is it sold in Walmart?