BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier, Chocolate Bundle Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

• I always wanted to eat this, how is this chocolate?3 Answers
  • En República Dominicana se encuentra estos chocolate4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this!?1 Answers
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I ordered a bunch of these off amazon for Christmas gifts and everyone was crazy about them! The chocolate is absolutely beautiful and a wide variety of flavors, and the box is very pretty and doesn’t even have to be wrapped. Great gift!
Jacqueline A.
scotch plains, NJ
The perfect gift for chocolate lovers! A variety of Godiva chocolates to try and they are excellent. Known for its value and expensive they are but worth it for gifts! Definitely repurchase different kinds so it’s not boring as a gift!
Stephanie s.
Chocolates that's are thick and creamy and just melt in your mouth as soon as you take a bite are the most appetizing chocolates out there. Godiva chocolates are amazing. Whenever I go to Walmart I always look at buying them. They are a little more on the pricey side for the punt you get, but it's worth it! Godiva Chocolatier, Chocolate Bundle
Natasha W.
Boise, ID
This is by far my favorite chocolate. It's very rare that a white chocolate will make my mouth water, but this stuff is seriously amazing. I love the whole bundle!
Anne S.
I got a few of these for business contacts, family and friends. I and was very pleased. The price point was excellent and the baskets were overflowing with a delicious array of Godiva. In store I was able to use my rewards card and bank points towards future purchases and I got 2 free truffles! (Yum) My clients were super impressed. My friend and family are always happy to get Godiva. Definitely worth the price.
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this chocolate. I must day that I am guilty tgis chocolate is so creamy and si yummy that I would eat all of them in one sitting and then go back and but 3 or more packs just so that I would have them in hand or so that I wouldn't have to share. Love the way thy melt in your mouth and at the same time have a lingering sweet taste that makes you want to eat more and more!
Jami B.
This is the perfect gift for the chocolate lover in your life - a nice array of chocolates with the quality we've all come to know and expect of Godiva. The chocolate is rich, satisfying and melt in your mouth fabulous with no waxy feel. The price is just right on this bundle, and you're sure to be the hit of the party when you come bearing this!
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this one for presents or even a gift to myself. It's a great way to sample a lot of their flavors too, if you've never had them before. I find this at Marshalls or Ross especially during the Holidays. I think it makes a good gift for someone who loves chocolate.
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX
Not only do I love this brand, I have a son who will eat no other chocolate LOL. I actually like the dark chocolate bars with sea salt the best but the little wrapped ones are great too. Exceptionally smooth and rich. Definitely buy when they are on sale!
Lori L.
Parma, OH
Godiva makes some amazing chocolate and this bundle of goodness is awesome. it has everything you could want from some of their delicious creamy filled truffles to some of their best chocolate bars. I know their candy is a bit pricey but so worth it! this bag is not to share, keep it for yourself!!
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
En República Dominicana se encuentra estos chocolate
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I always wanted to eat this, how is this chocolate?
Trista K.