BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier, Chocolate Bundle Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

• I always wanted to eat this, how is this chocolate?3 Answers
  • En República Dominicana se encuentra estos chocolate4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this!?1 Answers
Anne S.
Anne S.
Foodie Expert
I got a few of these for business contacts, family and friends. I and was very pleased. The price point was excellent and the baskets were overflowing with a delicious array of Godiva. In store I was able to use my rewards card and bank points towards future purchases and I got 2 free truffles! (Yum) My clients were super impressed. My friend and family are always happy to get Godiva. Definitely worth the price.
Phoenix F.
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this chocolate. I must day that I am guilty tgis chocolate is so creamy and si yummy that I would eat all of them in one sitting and then go back and but 3 or more packs just so that I would have them in hand or so that I wouldn't have to share. Love the way thy melt in your mouth and at the same time have a lingering sweet taste that makes you want to eat more and more!
Jami B.
Jami B.
This is the perfect gift for the chocolate lover in your life - a nice array of chocolates with the quality we've all come to know and expect of Godiva. The chocolate is rich, satisfying and melt in your mouth fabulous with no waxy feel. The price is just right on this bundle, and you're sure to be the hit of the party when you come bearing this!
nicole M.
nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
My first time trying was a gift to me many years ago since then i become addicted this chocolate when you taste it you know your eating something special
i always keep around the house for guest and eat some on weekends as a treat i would recommend if you never tried this you should if you love chocolate this is what you are looking for
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
Godiva makes some amazing chocolate and this bundle of goodness is awesome. it has everything you could want from some of their delicious creamy filled truffles to some of their best chocolate bars. I know their candy is a bit pricey but so worth it! this bag is not to share, keep it for yourself!!
Ty D.
Ty D.
Philadelphia, PA
I had received this as a gift for my birthday from my friends and when I mean I overdosed in Godiva that day (jokingly I was totally finally just ate over the serving size that's all) I will be sure that my kids will enjoy this in their birthdays (I mean only and when I have children )
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
These are so good. I've loved Godiva products since I was little kid and first wandered into a Godiva chocolate shop. Having a little variety is a good thing, and this makes a good gift for like-minded relatives and friends. It's not cheap, but chocolate should be high quality.
desira m.
desira m.
Lake City, FL
You cannot beat godiva. I usually treat myself to a box about once a monet. But the truffles and chocolate dipped fruits simply can not be beat. It's a pure indulgence on my part, but one I can't see myself ever giving up... now if only I knew how to keep the kids OUT of them!
Dinorah C.
Dinorah C.
Hialeah, FL
OMG this is awesome! if you love chocolate you will love this! their flavor is awesome! i cant get enough of it! and everything for a great price! i would buy it for my family . i purchased this online and it was really fast shipping ! yes i would surely recommend this !
connie c.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Its well.. chocolate. who does not love it? i mean its strong rich taste..and my fave of most kind is the dark chocolates... its kinda pricey but its worth it and so delish . i will only get it if I'm able to afford it but i usually go cheap..other than that, i recommend
Luisanny D.
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
En República Dominicana se encuentra estos chocolate
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I always wanted to eat this, how is this chocolate?
Trista K.