BeveragesCoffee & TeaGodiva
Chocolatier Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee

Godiva Chocolatier Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee

by Godiva

Godiva Chocolatier Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee.
Rich incredibly smooth coffee with subtle chocolate flavor notes.
Medium roast.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Godiva Chocolatier Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This coffee is delicious! Godiva coffee is always good and this blend is honestly awesome. I just love waking up in the morning to a good breakfast blend.
chelsey P.
Graytown, OH
Great coffee, has a great taste and keeps me awake. Flavor is amazing!! I Always have to buy more! The price of this coffee isn't bad, very affordable. I am a repeat customer for them. I would fro sure recommend this for others, they would love it!
Lourdes C.
Waukegan, IL
This coffee is one I buy as a treat. It's wonder. It taste great and is smooth. The flavor isn't bold and goes well with breakfast or by itself
Giovanna F.
Swampscott, MA
Super delicious coffee flavored. It is a mixed flavored sweet and bitter just perfect combination. It is a little expensive but totally acceptable for the product. I would totally buy it again. Good to have at home!
Lilia V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Flavor is okay but not as strong as I normally like. The coffee is okay but don't plan on repurchasing
Tracelle N.
I like it I have a breakfast blend coffee has a bold and robust flavor; and it keeps well as long as you're using it in the container in the freezer.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
Café increíblemente suave. ¡Absolutamente delicioso! Mientras me siento como que es un poco caro para el café, es bastante bueno. No hay mejora necesaria. El verdadero sabor de chocolate es allí en cada sorbo. Esto Es sensillamente delicioso, lo recomiendo al 100%
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I was given a small bag of this for my birthday from my mom and I absolutely LOVE it! It was deliciously chocolatey and with a light hint of the chocolate flavor, it was perfect. It went well with my caramel creamer and my French vanilla creamer.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Chocolate + cafe= combinación perfecta. Ojalá pudiese encontrar estos chocolates en mi país porque es que son buenisimos!
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
Ahhhh me and my husband always take this with us camping. Great to add to a morning cup of coffee.

Looking for your answer?