BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier 19-Pc. Spring Ballotin Box Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Wow !! how to explain what I feel, it's just something beautifully delicious, just to try a bite of GODIVA I feel the love just beautiful inexplicable mundo..es happiest person. the best chocolates in the world !! GODIVA.
And one more thing! are favorite chocolates in the world of Ally Fifth Harmony I love her!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
Nice mix of chocolates. One thing that saves my waist line is that I can have one and savor with the chocolates in a Godiva box. This chocolate lasts a lot longer for me than the less indulgent stuff.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Godiva boxes bring back memories - as long as I can remember, my dad would buy a box for my mom, and she'd share them with me. The best of the best.
María A.
María A.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
They taste better than normal chocolates and bring me back a lot of good memories. Pretty good for gifts, i bought a box for my mother last week.
Sheetal C.
Sheetal C.
Austin Tx
Whenever I don't know what else to give, I send a box of these Godiva chocolates and they are always a hit. Godiva really makes an effort to make each chocolate unique and a little treasure. Good stuff!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Van Nuys, CA
This is some of the best chocolate love the assortment it comes in one of my favorites is the milk chocolate salted caramel
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Godiva is the BEST chocolate. I can't remember ever having any that tasted bad. Godiva is very smooth and rich. The Spring Ballotin box has such a good assortment. It gives one the opportunity to try a variety of their wide array of available goodies.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Whitefish, Ontario
Bought the smaller version of this and probably should of got this one because everyone devoured it. Chocolate is never a bad thing to buy!