BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier 19-Pc. Spring Ballotin Box Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Glorymar D.
Coral Springs, FL
Ohh what can I say about this chocolates?? They’re AMAZING!!! This is the best chocolate that I had ever tried. I buy it at the Godiva’s Store and I don’t want to eat it to don’t waste them!! The flavor is the best and I highly recommend it!!!
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
Godiva chocolate is pretty good and is good quality. However it tends to be expensive for what you get. I prefer Chuao chocolate or See's over Godiva when purchasing expensive chocolate boxes. They have a wide variety of flavors.
Joane G.
Wow !! how to explain what I feel, it's just something beautifully delicious, just to try a bite of GODIVA I feel the love just beautiful inexplicable mundo..es happiest person. the best chocolates in the world !! GODIVA.
And one more thing! are favorite chocolates in the world of Ally Fifth Harmony I love her!
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
Nice mix of chocolates. One thing that saves my waist line is that I can have one and savor with the chocolates in a Godiva box. This chocolate lasts a lot longer for me than the less indulgent stuff.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Godiva is the BEST chocolate. I can't remember ever having any that tasted bad. Godiva is very smooth and rich. The Spring Ballotin box has such a good assortment. It gives one the opportunity to try a variety of their wide array of available goodies.
Sheetal C.
Austin Tx
Whenever I don't know what else to give, I send a box of these Godiva chocolates and they are always a hit. Godiva really makes an effort to make each chocolate unique and a little treasure. Good stuff!
Estefani R.
Dallas, TX
I love their chocolates the only problem I have with that box is the dark chocolate,
I don’t like dark chocolate but other than that their delicious.
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Godiva boxes bring back memories - as long as I can remember, my dad would buy a box for my mom, and she'd share them with me. The best of the best.
María A.
They taste better than normal chocolates and bring me back a lot of good memories. Pretty good for gifts, i bought a box for my mother last week.
Joy M.
Belleville , NJ
Godiva one of my favorites in chocolates, these come on variety of flavors, as a gift they are well decorated and very high class chocolate.