GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGodiva
Chocolatier 16 Piece Dark Chocolate Assortment

GODIVA Chocolatier 16 Piece Dark Chocolate Assortment

by Godiva

The perfect surprise for the dark chocolate lovers in your life this 16-piece gift box includes classic confections that are impossible to resist. Beautifully packaged and topped with a gold and brown ribbon its a rich and indulgent choice for everyone on your list.ulli10.6 oz./liliWeb ID 1515869/li/ul

Is this a good selection?
What’s your favorite godiva chocolate?
Start your review of GODIVA Chocolatier 16 Piece Dark Chocolate Assortment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If you sign up on their website, they'll send you $10 for your birthday and every month you can go to one of the stores and get a free chocolate piecein reviews
To be honest, I am not a huge chocolate fan BUT Godiva is the only exception, from their shakes, to their chocolate covered strawberries, I simply can't resist digging in.in reviews
...chocolate are my favorites...will definitely buy them again..for me or as a great gift for a friend!in reviews
Godiva chocolate is delectable.one of my favorites.I love the taste,it is one of the best chocolates in the country.a little pricey but some days it is worth it.in reviews
They make great Christmas presents and their product presentation is so professional~ However, they're a bit pricey :(in reviews
Nancy L.
Palm Harbor
GODIVA Chocolatier 16 Piece Dark Chocolate Assortment uploaded by Nancy L.
This 16 piece box of chocolate arrived in a huge box filled with ice, which is a good idea since we live in Florida. We love to read the descriptions and pick out one piece every night. I love the delectable cherry filled dark chocolate best. The deep brown box with a gold bow is lovely.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
GODIVA Chocolatier 16 Piece Dark Chocolate Assortment uploaded by Klair H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I LOVE Godiva chocolate !! My favorite is the milk chocolate caramel bar! I always get one when I go to Kohl’s because they are right up there by the registers (well played Kohl’s, well played lol).
Donna R.
Harleysville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't like chocolate?? This is awesome chocolate, very smooth and tasty. some of the cheaper chocolate has almost a waxy consistance...this is smooth.
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,232 reviews
GODIVA Chocolatier 16 Piece Dark Chocolate Assortment uploaded by Lisa H.
Pricey box but so worth it to spoil yourself with decadent dark chocolate every now and then. Ladies invest in yourself you’ll never go wrong.
Sonja M.
Suisun City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Costco
Just beautiful, the presentation is gorgeous and honestly the recipient of this gift knows that it is not cheap and that you put some time and effort into locating Godiva, as it is not found just anywhere. #GiftingSeason.
Antara L.
These are FABULOSA!!! I was first introduced to this via the 'big bar' and discovered they were available in these minis! Which is awesome considering a little bit dark chocolate each day is good for you :). It's my nighttime treat most days and doesn't make me feel unhealthy. Yum!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
Anything by Godiva is just sooooo yummy and delicious!!! They are just great treats!
Richal Ivan F.
Richardson, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
GODIVA Chocolatier 16 Piece Dark Chocolate Assortment uploaded by Richal Ivan F.
Love these chocolates .. Each come with a different filling and all taste amazing . Definitely value for money and also a good gifting option . Comes nicely packed in a gift box . Godiva is my go to brand for chocolates . Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Samira Z.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Target
OMG impossible to open this box of chocolate and not finish in a few minutes, for those who gist dark chocolate like me, try it 😬😋
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Love this assortment and live caramel. My husband generally gets these for me around Valentine’s Day and the whole family enjoys them. They are a bit more pricey but the chocolate is so much better than most on the store shelves!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charma J.
Margate, FL
il y a un an
Donna R. il y a un an
Who would not like this!!?!?!?