BY GODIVA #22 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Buy on Walmart
Suki R.
This liquor is actually quite good and I'm not a very big on chocolate or super sweet Liquors. But this goes very well if you're trying to make liquor milkshake kr other certain things that need this chocolate liqueur. I do think it's a little steep for the price but it's also a rarity I don't think it needs to be a staple in someone's bar but I do think it's very good if you're trying to create a sweet treat with liquor. The texture of it is actually very creamy and smooth and really don't notice the amount of alcohol that's actually at the drink. So make sure you are aware of that when you're mixing the drink it may not taste too strong but you also the ones knock someone flat on their butt.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This taste so good and had just the right amount of chocolate flavor that can be mixed with just about anything I mix it with orange juice and I swear it taste just like a tootsie roll it’s definitely pricey and there are others that are cheaper that work and taste almost just as good but if you can afford it then I highly recommend
sav R.
Review for: Liqueur more...
The Godiva liqueur is very good and my friends and I love to make hot chocolate and spike it with this. I haven’t really found any other chocolate liqueurs that can compare but that’s fine because I just keep buying this one!
Vanessa R.
Godiva makes great chocolate so of course their chocolate liquor tastes amazing! It goes so well with the Godiva hot chocolate or any milky beverage that needs an extra kick!
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
I had the raspberry chocolate flavored liquor and it was so interesting but so amazing. You don't need a mixer or a chaser, and it goes down so smoothly. It is kind of pricey, but if you're looking to try something new rather than the standard stuff, give this a go.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
A martini is not a martini unless you have some Godiva in it!!!!!! I️ prefer the white chocolate version because I️ love it with peppermint to make a white chocolate peppermint martini
Jenn D.
Orlando, FL
Best for espresso or chocolate martinis! I can't make them without it! Also have been guilty of drizzling it over ice cream. So delicious and make me feel good! I have bought Godiva many times over again and will continue to do so
Emily D.
Hartford
I buy this chocolate liquor mainly around the holidays to make festive drinks and it's amazing! Add it to hot chocolate or coffee or even skip it straight for an amazing chocolatey drink. Can't wait to have these drinks around the holiday again this year!
Miranda V.
I like the flavor of this but I hate hate hate how thick it is. It’s hard to mix
It’s affordable not too pricey but I just wish they made a thinner version of it
I recommend it if you like thick drinks otherwise no
Monica G.
All my chocoholics out there will agree that this tastes delicious. I even like to put this in coffee for an extra treat. Very great when you want to get creative with your drinks and if you love chocolate like I do!
Erin L.
Stoughton, MA
Whats your favorite thing to mix this with?
Luz H.
Wow! This seems like a good idea!! How do you drink it?!
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Can I get a "WOOT WOOT" for a future VoxBox with a huge bottle of this?! Haha!
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
What is something that you would mix this with?
ANG M.
Is this too milky and creamy where you'll get sick?