BY GODIVA

Godiva® Assorted Classic Truffles.
Chocolatier.
Milk. Dark. White.
Chocolate with creamy chocolate fillings. see more...

Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
These chocolates are ok but worth the pri e not really I did enjoy these and my mom does like then my kids now are loving them for Christmas.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I usually like truffles but this Godiva chocolate is not nearly a favorite for me. I mean, it was pretty cheap so maybe I shouldn't have expect much but but since it was a Godiva brand I expected it to good. The chocolate on the outside was not very smooth and the truffle on the inside wasn't great either. I wouldn't buy this for myself and I wouldn't recommend it as a gift either. Just spend the money and get better chocolate.
Maybe it was my luck but I found there wasn't enough of a mix inside the package. The chocolate itself if very rich and tasty but me
Being a chocolate lover when I purchase a mix I expect to have a mix. Other than that Godiva is probably by far the best chocolate
Colt M.
Lenoir City, TN
Usually Godiva does great a great job with chocolates, it I purchased 2 bags of the candy, and the chocolate truffles lacked in chocolate taste, and the others went that good of quality either.
Ashley H.
Toronto, ON
Godiva has some amazing chocolaits even their dark chocolate but when it comes to truffles Im grossed out. I am a little biased since I dont really like Truffles in the first place, I thought Godiva would pull me over to the dark side but alas they didnt
Cindy D.
For Godiva, these were just average truffles; not at all like the round buttery ones you can buy individually. I would not buy them again for the price.
Kateryna S.
Woodridge, IL
Good truffles, I think a bit overpriced product, taste nothing special like other brands
Sara T.
Mount Vernon, NY
Consistently good taste. I prefer the dark chocolate but also enjoy the milk chocolate, so this is a nice way to mix them up. I try to not eat too much sugar, but I truffle every now and again can't hurt to curb a craving. I keep them in my desk drawer at work.
Josephine Anne C.
Las Vegas, NV
Her doesn't love chocolate/truffles. Smooth texture and sweet taste! You will love it if you try it.
Jayleen M.
Holyoke, MA
I love Godiva chocolate! They make the most amazing truffles, they are super creamy and taste so good compared to others I've tried. The way they package is perfect, cause they always have assorted flavors. It makes a great gift as well. I definitely would buy them just to have around a dish in my house, cause they make a good after dinner treat.