BY GODIVA

Godiva® Assorted Classic Truffles.
Chocolatier.
Milk. Dark. White.
Chocolate with creamy chocolate fillings. see more...

Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
These chocolates melt in your mouth they are so good you can't keep your and anyone else's hands because of the simply rich taste and look at each different candy do you have available flavor that you just can't live without
Hailey S.
I've been to the godiva stores, and I've bought the chocolates from grocery stores. These are good chocolates, great flavors just not my favorite. They seem a little over priced but you get what you pay for. I would recommend to anyone who likes decadent chocolate.
Ashley L.
Orlando, FL
These bags are the perfect gifts to give people for birthdays or holidays. They're well priced for really good chocolate and you get a decent amount. Godiva always tastes great I haven't had a flavor I didn't like!
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
These truffles are absolutely amazing. They are a sweet treat but not overwhelmingly sugary. My only complaint is the quantity given per bag. I wish there were more to snack on because in a large home they go fast!
Shelby A.
Godiva chocolate is good and the assortment allows you to try multiple different flavors. However, if you find one you like, you'll only get a couple. Good quality chocolate. Lots of pretty packaging, but it takes up quite a bit of space. Nice when I want a variety of chocolate
Paola F.
Milwaukee, WI
So soft, delicious and creamy. This has enough of a mix for my different moods during the week. Affordable, quality chocolate, great for pick me ups during the week. You won't regret buying this.
Sirena H.
West Orange, NJ
Can't go wrong with Godiva. I love that they have different assortment of truffles for you to try. It just melts in your mouth and taste so delicious. I will continue to buy and of course enjoy.
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
Another fine example of a delicious-tasting chocolate. The chocolate is richer and more flavorful than regular chocolate bars, as it should be, considering this would be a premium candy. The flavor of the chocolate tastes good and the flavors are more compex than most.
Megan R.
Andover, MN
These are a great gift to pick up for teachers, day care providers, Sunday school teachers, etc. We usually buy several of these multi packs during the holidays and at the end of the school year to say thanks to the people that help educate and take care of our kids.
Sara T.
Mount Vernon, NY
Consistently good taste. I prefer the dark chocolate but also enjoy the milk chocolate, so this is a nice way to mix them up. I try to not eat too much sugar, but I truffle every now and again can't hurt to curb a craving. I keep them in my desk drawer at work.