BY GODIVA

Godiva® Assorted Classic Truffles.
Chocolatier.
Milk. Dark. White.
Chocolate with creamy chocolate fillings. see more...

Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
I got this as a gift around Easter and God these are delicious. I was able to pace myself and eat these gradually but it was hard because they're so good. The dark and milk chocolate were a dream. I'm not too much of a fan of white chocolate, but even thst tasted good
beth M.
Griffith, IN
All I can say is this is heaven love it love it love it. I got this as a gift and it was so good . I tried to keep them for myself but when my husband tried it I knew I would be sharing. Not sure of the cost as they were a gift but they tasted like high end chocolate
sarah z.
Long Is City, NY
Hands down one of the best truffles you can get! I buy these in bulks from how good they are especially since I'm not into things that are so sweet these are a perfect scale of sweetest. And this package doesn't only give you one of there types of truffles you have more than one option to choose from.
Sofia M.
I love geting the assorted chocolates because i have both milk chocolate and white chocolate to choose from, but I am not really a fan of dark chocolate. If there was an assorted bag of just milk and while chocolate I would probably buy one every week.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
The dark chocolate is my favorite, but you really can't go wrong with truffles. I buy this a couple times per month at the regular supermarket. One of my go-to's when I want a couple pieces of decent quality chocolate (a couple times a week, probably).
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA
Godiva Assorted Classic Truffles aren't my favorite. I am personally a huge fan of milk chocolate, so I find these to be a little bit too bitter for me. That being said, they are still tolerable and I do enjoy them as a treat every once in a while.
Emma A.
Vernal, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I only get these on special occasions because they are a little pricey but so delicious. I have to hide them from my hubby but I love that I can buy the assorted so we can both get our favorites.
amy h.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This is a really good gift for someone who you aren't very close with or maybe its a professional relationship...i mean who doesn't love truffles? Its also assorted so that you can't mess up on what flavor someone will like.
Ashley B.
Denver, CO
These are like a little heaven in your mouth. You can not help but to close your eyes and savor the amazing decadence of this amazing chocolate. It is always my favorite as a little treat, or for maybe a larger indulgence.
Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
These chocolates melt in your mouth they are so good you can't keep your and anyone else's hands because of the simply rich taste and look at each different candy do you have available flavor that you just can't live without