BY GODIVA

Godiva® Assorted Classic Truffles.
Chocolatier.
Milk. Dark. White.
Chocolate with creamy chocolate fillings. see more...

Jamie S.
Winston Salem, NC
We always use this as gifts for people! They are decent price and everyone loves CHOCOLATE! You can't beat Godiva chocolate, it is so creamy.
Kayla j.
Roseau, MN
If I'm looking for a truffle, Godiva is my go to!! The shell is the perfect thickness and inside they have mouthwatering fillings. Yes please
Ciara G.
Whitehall, NY
These truffles are divine! Melt in your mouth, good. The flavor is fresh and the truffle literally just melts in your mouth. Love this brand!
Kelsey M.
Fenton, MO
Very yummy and cheep for the quality which is nice. Very good gifts and supruses wish there was more candy inside but it is still very good.
Nikki K.
La Crosse , WI
I found these on clearance at kohls and could not resist swooping them up. I enjoyed trying all the different flavors in one package. YUM!
Stephanie b.
Stroudsburg, PA
Guaranteed you can not eat just 1.. One if my all time favorite indulgence. A little pricey compared to other brands this brand is amazing .
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the milk chocolate truffles! Perfect little treat at the end of the day if you can keep yourself from eating more than one or two!
Caitlan T.
Omg. I love these truffles. Beautifully package, beautifully wrapped. I love all the flavors. OMG did I mention I love these truffles???
Jen C.
Verona, PA
I love the Godiva truffles. They practically melt in your mouth. Taste great and have the perfect texture of the shell and soft middle
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good lord these are perfection! If you put these in the freezer and let them melt in your mouth on a hot summer day you will thank me.