BY GODIVA

Godiva® Assorted Classic Truffles.
Chocolatier.
Milk. Dark. White.
Chocolate with creamy chocolate fillings. see more...

Shannon O.
You can't go wrong with Godiva. It's a family tradition in our home for everyone to eat it on the holidays! Nothing is better than Godiva, it's the top of the line chocolate! Sort of pricey, which is what makes it perfect for only holiday snacks!
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Truffles are amazing. It's a must try! They are for the chocolate lovers and you can make some yummy desserts with them as well. They are very worth the price which is very affordable. Repurchase worthy.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
I ordered a bunch of these off amazon for Christmas gifts and everyone was crazy about them! The chocolate is absolutely beautiful and a wide variety of flavors, and the box is very pretty and doesn’t even have to be wrapped. Great gift! 😍
Kait A.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So, so yummy and definitely worth the price mark. Smooth, creamy, and the perfect indulgence. I got mine at walmart. Good value for as many as you get. Always a repurchase for me. Yum!
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
This is probably one of my favorite little treats to buy when I'm at target. The candy isle and wine isle are only one isle away so I can never help myself! I can never just eat one.
Ruthie L.
Knoxville, TN
I’m more of a fan of their in store chocolate covered strawberries. Although they jack up the price arounds Valentine’s Day. Their quality is amazing. Price is a little steep.
Megan S.
Louisville, KY
My mom gets me these every year for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is so soft and creamy they practically melt in your mouth. I havent tried one i didnt love! The flavors offered are delicious. I would definitely recommend!
Maybe it was my luck but I found there wasn't enough of a mix inside the package. The chocolate itself if very rich and tasty but me
Being a chocolate lover when I purchase a mix I expect to have a mix. Other than that Godiva is probably by far the best chocolate
Amanda W.
Godiva chocolates are my favorite!! Esp the truffles! These are absolutely amazing! Nice and creamy chocolate that melts right in your mouth! I usually don't eat chocolate or much junk food, but when I do, its Godiva! I can pick these up at my local Target or Kroger and there is also a Godiva store in the mall. A little pricier than regular Hersheys or other choc, but sooooo worth it!
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I usually like truffles but this Godiva chocolate is not nearly a favorite for me. I mean, it was pretty cheap so maybe I shouldn't have expect much but but since it was a Godiva brand I expected it to good. The chocolate on the outside was not very smooth and the truffle on the inside wasn't great either. I wouldn't buy this for myself and I wouldn't recommend it as a gift either. Just spend the money and get better chocolate.