BY GODIVA

Godiva® Assorted Classic Truffles.
Chocolatier.
Milk. Dark. White.
Chocolate with creamy chocolate fillings. see more...

Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
My retail purchase was about $70, which would've been well over $100 if it hadn't been for your sales, excellent offers & discount code! I purchased this order to make up a decadent gift/donation for a benefit for a friend undergoing serious health issues. When this event came to mind, I immediately thought of Godiva Chocolates & the Gorgeous FREE Anniversary Tote was a real bonus to really complete my contribution & draw attention with its BEAUTIFUL. colors! Very Classy! Thank you!
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I usually like truffles but this Godiva chocolate is not nearly a favorite for me. I mean, it was pretty cheap so maybe I shouldn't have expect much but but since it was a Godiva brand I expected it to good. The chocolate on the outside was not very smooth and the truffle on the inside wasn't great either. I wouldn't buy this for myself and I wouldn't recommend it as a gift either. Just spend the money and get better chocolate.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Godiva chocolates are my favorite!! Esp the truffles! These are absolutely amazing! Nice and creamy chocolate that melts right in your mouth! I usually don't eat chocolate or much junk food, but when I do, its Godiva! I can pick these up at my local Target or Kroger and there is also a Godiva store in the mall. A little pricier than regular Hersheys or other choc, but sooooo worth it!
Jayleen M.
Jayleen M.
Holyoke, MA
I love Godiva chocolate! They make the most amazing truffles, they are super creamy and taste so good compared to others I've tried. The way they package is perfect, cause they always have assorted flavors. It makes a great gift as well. I definitely would buy them just to have around a dish in my house, cause they make a good after dinner treat.
Chele A.
Chele A.
Greeley, CO
Truffles- Not for beginners. Ok girls, keep these to the big kids. I love these chocolates, if you're in need of variety this bag has it. Dark, white, and milk all in one location. Again (no surprise here) I get these at Target. I love my white chocolate and this does the trick when it comes those cocoa cravings!
Ginny D.
Ginny D.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These are my favorite! Every truffle is amazing. I like to keep these in my drawer at work as a special treat. I find that with such high quality chocolate I can have just one a day to satisfy my sweet tooth without totally overindulging. They always have such a smooth and creamy filling...they are amazing.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
These are absolute amazing! I love adding these to gifts when I give gift cards and then buying myself a bag to try out! I like that you can purchase these at a ton of local places like cvs, Walgreens, Walmart, kohls, target, and the price is pretty good and there are sometimes some awesome sales on them!
sarah z.
sarah z.
Long Is City, NY
Hands down one of the best truffles you can get! I buy these in bulks from how good they are especially since I'm not into things that are so sweet these are a perfect scale of sweetest. And this package doesn't only give you one of there types of truffles you have more than one option to choose from.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I really love Godiva chocolate. I often don't like normal flavors of truffles and feel like the consistency inside the truffle feels strange while eating it, but with Godiva it's a little thicker and creamier and makes the truffle really yummy. I like the milk chocolate the most out of this pack.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
Probably one of my top favorite chocolate brands! Chocolate is smooth and creamy in texture. The flavor is one of a kind and the truffles are to die for. Love that you get an assorted variety in the particular package. Makes it easy to put out and anyone can choose what they like.