BY GODIVA

Godiva® Assorted Classic Truffles.
Chocolatier.
Milk. Dark. White.
Chocolate with creamy chocolate fillings. see more...

Cindee H.
Roseville
This chocolate is amazingly silly and smooth with just enough sweetness to suppress any chocolate lovers needs.  The process are good and you get large portions.  Other chocolates don't quite measure up to godiva chocolates. I would highly recommend.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I ordered a bunch of these off amazon for Christmas gifts and everyone was crazy about them! The chocolate is absolutely beautiful and a wide variety of flavors, and the box is very pretty and doesn’t even have to be wrapped. Great gift! 😍
Shannon O.
You can't go wrong with Godiva. It's a family tradition in our home for everyone to eat it on the holidays! Nothing is better than Godiva, it's the top of the line chocolate! Sort of pricey, which is what makes it perfect for only holiday snacks!
Sarah B.
hartland
Truffles are my favorite thing ever! I wish I could eat them all the time but they are so bad for you:( once in a while I recommend these they satisfy my cravings
Megan S.
Louisville, KY
My mom gets me these every year for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is so soft and creamy they practically melt in your mouth. I havent tried one i didnt love! The flavors offered are delicious. I would definitely recommend!
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Truffles are amazing. It's a must try! They are for the chocolate lovers and you can make some yummy desserts with them as well. They are very worth the price which is very affordable. Repurchase worthy.
Kait A.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert
So, so yummy and definitely worth the price mark. Smooth, creamy, and the perfect indulgence. I got mine at walmart. Good value for as many as you get. Always a repurchase for me. Yum!
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
This is probably one of my favorite little treats to buy when I'm at target. The candy isle and wine isle are only one isle away so I can never help myself! I can never just eat one.
Ruthie L.
knoxville
I’m more of a fan of their in store chocolate covered strawberries. Although they jack up the price arounds Valentine’s Day. Their quality is amazing. Price is a little steep.
Maybe it was my luck but I found there wasn't enough of a mix inside the package. The chocolate itself if very rich and tasty but me
Being a chocolate lover when I purchase a mix I expect to have a mix. Other than that Godiva is probably by far the best chocolate