BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc Ice Cream Parlor Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

• Always wondered if truffles were good. Are they??4 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
Foodie Expert
These truffles are amazing. When in doubt always buy the boxed Godiva truffles over the ones wrapped in foil, or the full size bars. These have so much more going on, lots of flavors and detail. And the ice cream parlour inspired flavors are amazing. Every flavor is just as tasty as the next. It's amazing when one piece of chocolate is so good, it can satisfy your whole craving.
Janice M.
Janice M.
Marlton, NJ
These are so incredibly decadent and delicious. My kids ALWAYS give me a box for Mother's Day and Valentine's Day. I love the truffles and these Ice Cream Parlor truffles do not disappoint. My husband has taken to buying and extra box because my kids tend to dip into the chocolate themselves. They're very creamy and delicious. Seriously addictive.
Mario L.
Mario L.
Trenton, NJ
Both my wife and I absolutely love Godiva chocolate and when we saw the Ice Cream Parlor Truffle Flight on clearance we knew had to try it. For me personally this is a great way to try something a little different than your everyday chocolate adventure. I enjoyed all the flavors except for one but that is simply because of personal preference.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
I'm just going to start off by saying that these chocolates are WAY too expensive. They are very rich and they taste like .. Chocolate pretty much. You could literally spend four dollars on one piece of chocolate that you probably won't finish because it's too rich. Don't waste your money and buy a Hershey's bar instead
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
Foodie Expert
Wow, I bought these for my cousin who was coming to visit me. I wanted her room to feel as sweet as a hotel. These were such a treat to her and she shared them with me. They were delicious and I will definitely buy them again. Although they are pricey, so I will save them for company or special occasions.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Foodie Expert
I loved this as a little sample of what Godiva can offer and as a special treat that someone got me for my birthday and I'm genuinely considering buying it for myself this year. It's an adorable concept with the idea of ice cream flavors and a perfect gift for any chocoholic
Lilac D.
Lilac D.
Collierville, TN
Godiva chocolate is always my number one go to when I'm in the mood for chocolate and this set of truffles is just heavenly. The assorted flavors keep me interested and the smoothness of the chocolate is highest quality I could ever find. I would definitely recommend this!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Marshall, MN
This is an amazing set of chocolates with a lot of flavor variety. They are absolutely delicious and I would buy them all the time if they weren't so expensive. Absolutely decadent. I think it's the best chocolate available, and will definitely be buying this box again.
KELLI T.
KELLI T.
Vista, CA
A small bite of heaven! i love Godiva, for every occasion. My favorite is all the mixes of dark chocolate. lucky for me and hopefully you i am not picky when it comes to chocolate. Don't even look at the cost because the pleasure gained is worth the money and calories!!
Selin O.
Selin O.
Foodie Expert
I bought the Godiva 6-Pc Ice Cream Parlor Truffle flight with high expectations, but I was deeply disappointed. The truffles were very fake-tasting and didn't have the rich or delicious cocoa flavor that Godiva usually provides. I would recommend other Godiva products.
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Always wondered if truffles were good. Are they??