BY GODIVA #83 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Godiva 6-Pc Ice Cream Parlor Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

• Always wondered if truffles were good. Are they??4 Answers
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I ordered a bunch of these off amazon for Christmas gifts and everyone was crazy about them! The chocolate is absolutely beautiful and a wide variety of flavors, and the box is very pretty and doesn’t even have to be wrapped. Great gift! 😍
Anna F.
My husband bought this 3 box chocolate including a teddy bear for me last Valentine’s Day and this was included in it. It was really good! I’m not a fan of sweets but the truffles was just perfect, it wasn’t really thick and too sweet, it was blended perfectly with the fillings.
Beth K.
If you have never had  Godiva Assorted Classic Truffles you haven't had the world's finest chocolate.  Godiva is the gold standard compared to other chocolate.  It is more expensive, but that is okay because special treats should be savored.  I used to only get a truffle once a year at the Godiva store, but now that they are sold in the grocery store, it is too convenient!
🙈Jen🙈 D.
Fort Sill
I can only ever find this at the airport. Which makes me sad but kind of makes me happy because I'd probably be there buying this flight every day if it was found in my local store haha It only comes with six pieces but six pieces is more than enough. The pistachio and rocky road I save for last and the Neapolitan is the first one popped into my mouth hole. Hahaha delicious!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I do like these"v"" there prices areb kinda high so dont buy but one each for the kids only singles is all I could afford they may only have the boxes and I would only buy for spevisl f!
Vienna S.
They are great!!! They meet up to my expectations although they are a bit pricey. I'd recommend and even repurchase, they are really good chocolates to take your time and truly taste and savour. They are also a great chocolate lover gift, because who doesn't love a good chocolate gift?
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite candy by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other candy like this before and this is the best one!!
Darya P.
WEYMOUTH, MA
Saw this at the checkout line at T.J.Maxx the other day and they got me so I purchased it. It is so delicious you will want to go out and get more and more different flavors.
Jessica H.
Eccles, WV
Good product will purchase again, lasted and was greatLove the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be.
I love these! Godiva has some of the best truffles and not to mention the variety that they have for sale. I haven't found one that I don't like and I would recommend these. Though they are a little pricey but so worth it.
Makayla H.
Always wondered if truffles were good. Are they??