BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Jasmine P.
I’m not a chocolate fan but I do love white chocolate truffle from Godiva! They are a little expensive but make a great gift
Rachel L.
Any Godiva truffle flight will be a decadent feast for your senses. I intensely enjoy this one and the Nut Lover's truffle flight. Be prepared for pure ecstasy...
Sophia T.
Amazing chocolates! I got these for my birthday, and they were so so good! I love chocolate that are truffles! I honestly wish there were more than 6 though they disappeared so quickly, whoops!
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn
Incredibly pricey for even just one piece of chocolate. I don’t know if it is worth it but the flavor is just perfectly perfect and I’m not even a chocolate person. Every piece is so special in design and flavor, just something you wouldn’t find from Hershey’s or any other chocolate brands that I know of. Probably won’t buy again because it’s so pricey.
Laura M.
Pensacola, FL
This is a great present to anyone. The mango one is my favorite chocolate truffle ever.
Sarah W.
Inez, KY
I love these chocolates! When it comes to quality this brand is hard to beat! This is my good to sweets and anytime I’m wanting to treat myself. Probably the best chocolate I have ever ate! Definitely recommend.
Brianna M.
Sault ste marie, ON
Bought these for my mom from the store in toronto. She let me try some. SO GOOD. Very pricey considering it was 20$ for 6 chocolates. But my mom loved them.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got these for my birthday this year!- they taste like ice cream!- I loved the variety of surprising flavors!- though I would stick to my classics!- these were a nice twist’ I loved them and would recommend w a nice card!-
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
Worth every fat gram and every carb. I actually got these for Christmas and had to hide them from myself because I wanted to inhale them all.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It’s Godiva so of course it tastes awesome!! They are a bit expensive, but it’s high quality chocolate.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?

back