BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Long Ieng T.
Toronto
The packaging of the chocolate is super cute. However I'm not a big fan of sweet chocolate. To me, these chocolates are too sweet and I felt like I was eating sugar. I ate one and let my mom to have all of these.
Sibel U.
Toronto
This chocolate is heaven, it's so good this taste is just something else. I LOVE IT
Emily D.
Moorpark, CA
Godiva truffles are so delicious ! I buy these for friends and family on their birthday's. They are a perfect gift for chocolate lovers.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got these for my birthday this year!- they taste like ice cream!- I loved the variety of surprising flavors!- though I would stick to my classics!- these were a nice twist’ I loved them and would recommend w a nice card!-
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
There is nothing like Godiva chocolate! I got some for my birthday in the summer time and I was in heaven. Delicious and creamy! And they have variety of flavors for your taste budsGodiva 6-Pc Caramel Lovers Truffle Flight
Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
Godiva is known as the premier chocolate makers. Which also happens to make them some of the most expensive on the market. The chocolate always tastes great and they sell many sets in their stores that make great Christmas gifts or even a birthday gift.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
This is my favorite of the truffle flights. Especially the birthday cake truffle. The chocolate is great quality, and pricey but well worth it. The truffles are creamy, rich and sweet and the packaging is very nice.
Tiffany M.
Gilberton, PA
Too expensive for what you receive! Usually you only get a handful of chocolates for the price of 2 dozen.
Angela B.
Orleans , ON
I have received these as a gift before and they were very tasty. Definitely a must have. Love the variety of the flavor and textures.
Clare C.
these are delicious! i absolutely loved each of these. i love to get them whenever I'm in a Godiva store
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?

back