BY GODIVA #78 in Chocolate

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
Godiva is known as the premier chocolate makers. Which also happens to make them some of the most expensive on the market. The chocolate always tastes great and they sell many sets in their stores that make great Christmas gifts or even a birthday gift.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
This is my favorite of the truffle flights. Especially the birthday cake truffle. The chocolate is great quality, and pricey but well worth it. The truffles are creamy, rich and sweet and the packaging is very nice.
Tiffany M.
Gilberton, PA
Too expensive for what you receive! Usually you only get a handful of chocolates for the price of 2 dozen.
Angela B.
Orleans , ON
I have received these as a gift before and they were very tasty. Definitely a must have. Love the variety of the flavor and textures.
Clare C.
these are delicious! i absolutely loved each of these. i love to get them whenever I'm in a Godiva store
Ramona S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my go-to premade box at godiva; if you've got a sweet tooth there's a wonderful mix and if you're lucky you'll also get the limited edition birthday cake truffle! By far my favorite truffle they offer!
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
Sweet Tooth Expert
Got this as a gift, and they were delicious! There is no higher quality than Godiva chocolate, at least from what I've tried!
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
Anything Godiva is the best I can't eat any chocolate unless it's from Godiva! The best in the world
Griselda M.
Los Angeles, CA
My mother got me one of these for my birthday and I love them! they're very rich in flavor
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Delicious!!! The chocolate truffles are so rich and flavorful and creamy. They really are a chocolate truffle lovers dream! They're a little pricey but well worth it. They will satisfy your cravings for sure
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?