BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

stacy k.
I purchased these because I like the taste of "birthday/birthday cake," these were not as good as I would have hoped.
Tiffany M.
Gilberton, PA
Too expensive for what you receive! Usually you only get a handful of chocolates for the price of 2 dozen.
ChrisandLisa G.
Tuscaloosa
Ah, these were just okay in flavor and quality. I will not buy these again because I can eat much better tasting chocolate for less money.
Long Ieng T.
Toronto
The packaging of the chocolate is super cute. However I'm not a big fan of sweet chocolate. To me, these chocolates are too sweet and I felt like I was eating sugar. I ate one and let my mom to have all of these.
Cathy D.
I am not into all of the flavors in the box. I would recommend choosing and building your own truffle box.
Sandee C.
Winnipeg, MB
I honestly don't see the big deal with these truffles. I would rather eat Hershey's or Lindt. To me they feel too rich and am eating a meal rather than a dessert.
Alejandrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I was so disappointed with these the flavor just didn’t cut it for me. My husband thought they were mediocre at best. They were more expensive than we usually pay for chocolates and they didn’t live up to it.
Melissa B.
Germantown, MD
A client gave me this for my birthday this year. I don’t remember disliking anything about it. I just don’t remember if I loved it. If someone gave it to me again, I would definitely still eat it though.
Griselda M.
Los Angeles, CA
My mother got me one of these for my birthday and I love them! they're very rich in flavor
Amanda G.
Greenwich, CT
I got these for my birthday in December. I usually love godiva but some of the flavors were too rich and the filling overly sweet for me.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?

back