BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got these for my birthday this year!- they taste like ice cream!- I loved the variety of surprising flavors!- though I would stick to my classics!- these were a nice twist’ I loved them and would recommend w a nice card!-
Suzanne Y.
LAKE BUTLER, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It’s Godiva so of course it tastes awesome!! They are a bit expensive, but it’s high quality chocolate.
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
I don’t care what kind of Godiva chocolate you have if you get to try it enjoy it best chocolates ever
Amanda S.
New Boston, MI
I love these truffles and the packaging is just so cute. I love to gift these to friends and family on their birthdays and even purchased on for a colleague as a way to say thank you.
Elena A.
Miami
They are all so rich and creamy. I love them all. Can say I enjoyed all the flavors and textures
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
I die for these things. They’re an awesome gift (especially to treat for yourself!) love that Godiva did something fun like these
mariam k.
chicago
Godiva is amazing... truffles are amazing.... sonthis godiva truffle box is just pure perfection! For those that love truffles... you won’t be disappointed!
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Tanvi A.
Truffles are amazing and this box is full of just truffles that have ganache and melt in your mouth
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
These chocolates are amazing I literally believe everybody loves them they are so good and a great gift for any occasion
Suzanne Y.
LAKE BUTLER, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?