BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Megan G.
Megan G.
Angier, NC
What can I say? Godiva continues to be the king of affordable chocolate! Even though it is quite a bit pricier than Hersheys, it's always worth the extra! I visit my local Godiva store monthly to indulge in some chocolate covered strawberries and purchase my "time of the month" truffles. It's all totally necessary, I promise.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
These chocolates are so delicious. They make the perfect gift. Who doesn't love chocolates? Everyone deserves to spoil themselves once in a while and this is the best way. Amazing taste and melts in my mouth like a little piece of heaven. I recommend these to everyone and the make great stocking stuffers.
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
Godiva is the king of chocolates. They're pricey but so worth the great quality and taste. They're worth every penny. Especially the truffles. I love getting these for gifts, plus it's super fun to have such variety, which also makes it tough to eat just one, but how could you?! They're so darn good!
Bethanne H.
Bethanne H.
Titusville, FL
The cake truffles are amazing! I wish I could give them more than five stars. I love these chocolates, especially the birthday cake truffle. Yes, they are pricey but well worth it. I can recommend them enough if you are in the market for an after dinner treat that won't break the caloric bank.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Godiva's 6 piece Happy Birthday Truffle Flight is the perfect touch to any Birthday gift! There is an assortment of flavors for the receiver to try and each one is delicious in it's own way! It is the perfect "cheat" snack and the perfect gift for any occasion, not just a birthday!
Phillip F.
Phillip F.
Panama City, FL
Perfect for the person that loves truffles. Godiva seats on top of the mountain when it comes to chocolates, they continue to always keep improving on tastes, and is mostly a very inexpensive luxury food. My friends and family always look forward to the newest products every year.
ana o.
ana o.
Bought it, ate it all myself, worth every disgusting calorie, don't care what that says about me. Goes great with the vanilla tea I had it with, but I imagine it would also have gone well with an entire bottle of a nice dry red, which I would also have consumed entirely on my own.
Laura S.
Laura S.
These were delicious! The flavored were on point and the quality of the chocolate was wonderful. Very smooth and rich! These would make a perfect gift for anyone who loves chocolate or confections, or, if your like me, you'll just buy it for yourself once in awhile as a treat!
Kennedy F.
Kennedy F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This 6 piece Happy Birthday Truffle Flight by Godiva is a little pricey for only 6 pieces if on a budget. The flavors are excellent though. All 6 pieces have a different taste. The value with the price and taste is very good. I would definitely buy this again as another gift.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Hermann, MO
Before giving this as a gift to my best friend, I had to test it out by buying one for myself. Wow! these are wonderful! the flavor is rich, which is to be expected from Godiva truffles.
I was hesitant to give the other to my friend, wanting to keep it for myself!
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?