BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This is so cute for a friend, my rookie got one and the flavors are awesome and not cheap fake waxy stuff.
Micah Grace G.
Micah Grace G.
Union, SC
I got one for my birthday & It is really delicious. The caramel was really good mixed with the chocolate.
Clare C.
Clare C.
these are delicious! i absolutely loved each of these. i love to get them whenever I'm in a Godiva store
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Portland, OR
Great birthday gift for any chocolate lover. Smooth and creamy and not to sweet. I'm totally addicted!!!
Sammie T.
Sammie T.
Orchard Park, NY
Cute gift. A little expensive but sometimes you have to treat yourself! Chocolate is so rich and smooth.
Shruti H.
Shruti H.
Edmond, OK
These Truffles are delicious and melt right in your mouth. So cute and unique as a gift or for yourself!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
This is a delicious truffle combination perfect for that special day! It melts in your mouth instantly!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Glendale, CA
I got this on my last birthday. I like strong chocolate flavor! Great gift for any occasions!!!!!!!!!!!
Val C.
Val C.
Can't go wrong with these. The packaging is so beautiful and the chocolate is so tummy great chocolate.
Lxi
Lxi
New Orleans , LA
Hands down the best! Cannot go a day without Godiva! It's a great value and the truffles are AMAZING!!!
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?