BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Adammah R.
Atlanta, GA
Omg this is so cute. When my friend gave me this for my birthday I was so happy because I absolutely love Godiva and the fact that it comes in an adorable container makes it even better.
Vanessa M.
Recently purchase a few of this for friends and family since I was traveling back home; the large box makes great for easy fitting in your luggage and tasting as always: Fantastic!
Adrianna S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes!!! These are amazing, the wrapping is super cute and the taste of the chocolates are so good and I've only had these about 3-4 times but they are so good!!
Shruti T.
Pleasanton, CA
I'm a sucker for truffles, especially from Godiva. I love this pack so much and gifted this along with the dessert truffles to all my friends over the holidays
Anna E.
These are absolutely amazing. The truffles come in many different flavors. My favorite is birthday cake, which is now only available in this truffle flight.
mariam k.
chicago
Godiva is amazing... truffles are amazing.... sonthis godiva truffle box is just pure perfection! For those that love truffles... you won’t be disappointed!
Heidi M.
This birthday truffle set is a perfect gift for the chocolate lover in your life. Big enough to make an impression but small enough for one person to enjoy.
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
Cute and fun for a gift. I enjoyed the variety of chocolates. Perfect for sharing. the chocolate lava cake was my favorite. all the truffles are cake themed
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
Soooooo good! Received this for my birthday and I'm so happy I did. I loved every flavor. Each one was the perfect size and quickly satisfied my sweet tooth!
Savannah G.
Silverstreet, SC
Recently I bought the Godiva 6 piece Happy Birthday Truffle Flight for my best friend. She loved it! This product had the perfect combination of truffles.
Suzanne Y.
LAKE BUTLER, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?