BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Val C.
Can't go wrong with these. The packaging is so beautiful and the chocolate is so tummy great chocolate.
C C.
Prattville, AL
Best chocolate ever made on the face of this Earth will be forever best chocolate ever highly recommend
Kelsey R.
Faxon, OK
All of their chocolate is to die for. If I had the money I would buy theirs all the time. Nothing else
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
So yummy and delicious and has many different flavor a. Only downside is that they are a bit expensive
Jessica C.
Perfect for a small gift! It has the just the right amount while still being cute! Love this product!
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
Anything Godiva is the best I can't eat any chocolate unless it's from Godiva! The best in the world
Marine R.
If you have not tried them you are misssing out. Go and buy yourself a pack because these are bomb!
Gia F.
Truffles are a classic! Godiva is the finest chocolate, and they make the most delicious truffles!
Melissa N.
Love getting these every year for my birthday. Truffles are super delicate and melts I. You mouth
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
The chocolate is extremely delicious. It taste like chocoland. I love the different chocolates.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?