BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
These are so amazing. I recommend for anyone who loves chocolate, great for Valentine's Day or other special holidays.
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I lovveee truffles!
hard chocolate coating and a smooth creamy chocolate filling.
seriously the best!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Yum!!! Love these flavors! Cute packaging and pastel truffles. A great birthday gift for a coworker or acquaintance.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Belton, TX
These are THE best!! They're so deleicious and tasty!!! I really love the crunch they give after you bite into them!
Rebecca m.
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA
This chocolate is amazing. It is rather expensive so I only receive it on special occasions. Very smooth and so good
Marcella M.
Marcella M.
South San Francisco, CA
I think this is the most elite chocolate brand. Tastes so good and is so smooth. My favorite to share and ear myself
Allison O.
Allison O.
My husband buys me the truffle flights for every special occasion, they are a fun way to sample different flavors.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
I got these for my birthday and they were the perfect assortment! I looked forward to each and every one of them.
anita o.
anita o.
sacramento, ca
A very good high quality chocolate great for gift giving or putting out on a serving dish every one loves it .
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Gilberton, PA
Too expensive for what you receive! Usually you only get a handful of chocolates for the price of 2 dozen.
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?