BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Tiffany M.
Gilberton, PA
Too expensive for what you receive! Usually you only get a handful of chocolates for the price of 2 dozen.
Ashley S.
This is so cute for a friend, my rookie got one and the flavors are awesome and not cheap fake waxy stuff.
Micah Grace G.
Union, SC
I got one for my birthday & It is really delicious. The caramel was really good mixed with the chocolate.
Shruti H.
Edmond, OK
These Truffles are delicious and melt right in your mouth. So cute and unique as a gift or for yourself!
Clare C.
these are delicious! i absolutely loved each of these. i love to get them whenever I'm in a Godiva store
Jennifer R.
Portland, OR
Great birthday gift for any chocolate lover. Smooth and creamy and not to sweet. I'm totally addicted!!!
Sammie T.
Orchard Park, NY
Cute gift. A little expensive but sometimes you have to treat yourself! Chocolate is so rich and smooth.
Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
This is a delicious truffle combination perfect for that special day! It melts in your mouth instantly!
Val C.
Can't go wrong with these. The packaging is so beautiful and the chocolate is so tummy great chocolate.
Laura C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I got this on my last birthday. I like strong chocolate flavor! Great gift for any occasions!!!!!!!!!!!
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?