BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Ingrid B.
Ounce in a while it's ok to treat yourself and this chocolate is perfect for a treat on your birthday! Especially when you're the one receiving it, add to your gift list and become the favorite in the company you keep
Angey R.
Amity, OR
I love Godiva Chocolates as long as it is from the store or website. Smooth Silky, great selections, good rewards and incentives. I am a regular.The prepacked, individually wrapped truffles are not nearly as good.
heba k.
Chantilly, VA
Godiva speaks to its name , a classy rich chocolate truffles filed with variety of molten chocolate, caramel, milk chocolate, white chocolate yum mm, Iam not a big chocolate lover but Godiva is an exception ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sonja E.
Atlanta, GA
Godiva truffles are an indulgent treat. so rich and creamy and delicious. Godiva truffles are not for every day, but those days when you want to indulge yourself.
Michelle G.
North Bergen, NJ
Godiva chocolates are the yummiest! The Happy Birthday pack has a great variety of truffles. Always shop at the Godiva stores in NYC. It is a little pricey compared to other chocolates but definitely worth it.
Jessica A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This makes a wonderful stocking stuffer or a cute addition to another present as a little 'extra'! I personally love the flavor assortment in this box, they are all soooo delicious!
Suzie J.
One word AMAZING ..I went into the store no want to buy but just look and wow ... Of the box has a variety of different individual flavors that you can sample and so was one by I was taken away
Cynthia R.
Staten Island, NY
I love all Godiva chocolates. When I received this product I didn't even want to eat them because they looked so beautiful. When I did eat them I couldn't stop because it tasted so wonderful
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
This makes for a great extra to go along with a gift for someones birthday or even just a little something to go with a birthday card. All the truffles are great.
Karina F.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love a good truffle any day. Who doesn't. Godiva is always great BUT the price is too much. For me this is more of a special occasion chocolate. Lindt is actually my favorite.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?