BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Marilyn K.
Jax Bch, FL
Perfect for a small gift, who doesn't love truffles?!? It is a little pricey, but the quality is worth it. Very rich, and nice assortment of favors. Bought it at the kiosk at the mall.
Heidi V.
Gave my friend one of these and she absolutely loved it...but my pockets did not. Only worth it if it's for someone who is a fan of these chocolates otherwise they are overpriced.
Katie R.
Antelope , CA
This is one of our favorite Christmas presents/ house warming and general Friday night go-to's... The chocolate is creamy and perfect. And I actually don't really like chocolate!
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Godiva is the best chocolate store around. The closest one is 45 minutes away but I travel there frequently to get a variety of candy. This is my favorite. I love the truffles. Great size fits in your mouth and chocolate melts away! Yummy
Dawn F.
Essex, MD
Best birthday gift for me .... the great tasting chocolate comes in handy when tracing reading a book in the moon light these chocolates take you to another relm...I love them
Joanna V.
Absolutely love Godiva. This set is great as part of a birthday gift, the chocolate truffle is perfectly sweet, not those overpowering kind of chocolate that's to sweet.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Got this flight as a gift and ate the whole thing in one day. The truffles are so delicious and just melt in your mouth smooth. Much better than the other brands out there.
Cassie S.
Plano, IL
I received this cute little bundle for my birthday not to long ago from a co-worker. It was the perfect gift for a chocolate lover like myself. Each truffle was a different flavor so I had the chance to try flavors that I have not had in the past. Each one was a little piece of heaven! Best chocolate hands down!
An N.
Can't stop eating these but they are super expensive. Not very sweet and not too bitter. The taste is heavenly. They melt in you mouth and they flavor are very good.
Sana M.
Godiva truffles are amazing and this set doesn't fail to meet my high expectations. They are extremely rich and creamy and melt in your mouth and as an added bonus the presentation is great! Definitely a cute gift idea!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?