BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Anna E.
Anna E.
These are absolutely amazing. The truffles come in many different flavors. My favorite is birthday cake, which is now only available in this truffle flight.
Dayonara P.
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL
Got this as a gift. Best chocolate out there. Different flavors a little on the more pricier side. But you can't go wrong with it. Put it in your wishlist
Annamarie P.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Yesterday was my birthday, and I really wish I had gotten this. It looks delicious, and it's making me really wish I had some chocolate right about now.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Toledo, OH
This was one of my favorite Birthday Gifts this year, and I will hopefully get one every year! I think that this product is worth the price, easily!
Rupi K.
Rupi K.
These are great for those who love the fine taste of chocolates but without the overload. My hubby's fav!! My goto choices are rum and champagne:)
ChrisandLisa G.
ChrisandLisa G.
Tuscaloosa
Ah, these were just okay in flavor and quality. I will not buy these again because I can eat much better tasting chocolate for less money.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
AMAZING!!! Godiva has the most delicious chocolate truffles omg!!! They are almost to pretty to even eat but they are so good you have to.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Greenwich, CT
I got these for my birthday in December. I usually love godiva but some of the flavors were too rich and the filling overly sweet for me.
Antheia N.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
This is so delicious that I have to make myself not sit there and eat all of it in one sitting. It's very creamy and tasty I love them
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Best chocolate ever! I love this variety pack and also like to gift these. If you like all kinds of chocolate this pack is perfect.
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?