BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Bethanne H.
Titusville, FL
The cake truffles are amazing! I wish I could give them more than five stars. I love these chocolates, especially the birthday cake truffle. Yes, they are pricey but well worth it. I can recommend them enough if you are in the market for an after dinner treat that won't break the caloric bank.
Jessica N.
Havertown, PA
They are just delicious!!! I don't think Godiva has any notgrrqt chocolate, I love these truffle packs because you get a taste of different things and it kinda make them fun eating them.
Alejandra L.
Fresno, CA
I was given these to me for my 16th birthday from an aunt and I fell in love with them! I always buy some for family members during the holiday because who doesn't love chocolate?!
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR
Omg the best so creamy and melty their amazing. It does conpare just looking at them attracts yoh toward them. Many flavors so i bet you can find the one for you. I eat them often and obviously always recommend
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Delicious!!! The chocolate truffles are so rich and flavorful and creamy. They really are a chocolate truffle lovers dream! They're a little pricey but well worth it. They will satisfy your cravings for sure
Ashlynne m.
DELICIOUS!!!! I love Godiva chocolate and their "Flights" are so good! I love that they are rich in flavor and that they have multiple types of flights.... Their truffles and almond bark are delicious too!
Phillip F.
Panama City, FL
Perfect for the person that loves truffles. Godiva seats on top of the mountain when it comes to chocolates, they continue to always keep improving on tastes, and is mostly a very inexpensive luxury food. My friends and family always look forward to the newest products every year.
Kennedy F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This 6 piece Happy Birthday Truffle Flight by Godiva is a little pricey for only 6 pieces if on a budget. The flavors are excellent though. All 6 pieces have a different taste. The value with the price and taste is very good. I would definitely buy this again as another gift.
Desiree V.
Warren, MI
So tasty but boxed truffles are always a mystery. I liked all but two. Like forest Gino's mama said "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get"
Valeria B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is just wrong it's only 6 and believe me you savor every bite! The creamy silken melt in your mouth goodness should be a sin. I got a box for my birthday and a $10 gift card and that person was instantly on my fave five list! It's so worth the purchase!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?