BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Leticia G.
Best chocolate ever! I love this variety pack and also like to gift these. If you like all kinds of chocolate this pack is perfect.
Sarai A.
This is a perfect gift for a birthday for a friend family members coworkers anybody and looks good, taste good and it's affordable
Bjet C.
I would buy this and keep on buying it like no tomorrow. I love this pack. If only they had a big bag full of it , I would buy it.
Miriam K.
These are some of my favorite truffles.. They are so creamy and the flavor is always so sharp and delicious! Yum.. I want some now
Sarah J.
Pearl City, HI
These are so great and delicious with a nice variety of flavors. Creamy and smooth this is really the perfect present for someone
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed the birthday truffle flight. The flavors were all great and it gave me the chance to try flavors I never had before
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
Got this as a gift, and they were delicious! There is no higher quality than Godiva chocolate, at least from what I've tried!
Jaqueline C.
Love the variety that is included in this pack. Coupled with the quality that Godiva always delivers, this product is heaven
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Super-d-duper cute gift box of fine chocolate truffles. Perfect fo including with a card in cute gift bag for a work friend.
Tenzing S.
Love this got this for my birthday and it is super addicting. also they have different flavors which is even more amazing.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?