BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Marilyn K.
Marilyn K.
Jax Bch, FL
Perfect for a small gift, who doesn't love truffles?!? It is a little pricey, but the quality is worth it. Very rich, and nice assortment of favors. Bought it at the kiosk at the mall.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Fresno, CA
I was given these to me for my 16th birthday from an aunt and I fell in love with them! I always buy some for family members during the holiday because who doesn't love chocolate?!
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Gave my friend one of these and she absolutely loved it...but my pockets did not. Only worth it if it's for someone who is a fan of these chocolates otherwise they are overpriced.
Karina F.
Karina F.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love a good truffle any day. Who doesn't. Godiva is always great BUT the price is too much. For me this is more of a special occasion chocolate. Lindt is actually my favorite.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Essex, MD
Best birthday gift for me .... the great tasting chocolate comes in handy when tracing reading a book in the moon light these chocolates take you to another relm...I love them
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Biloxi, MS
So tasty but boxed truffles are always a mystery. I liked all but two. Like forest Gino's mama said "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get"
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Got this flight as a gift and ate the whole thing in one day. The truffles are so delicious and just melt in your mouth smooth. Much better than the other brands out there.
Sonja E.
Sonja E.
Atlanta, GA
Godiva truffles are an indulgent treat. so rich and creamy and delicious. Godiva truffles are not for every day, but those days when you want to indulge yourself.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Yes!!! These are amazing, the wrapping is super cute and the taste of the chocolates are so good and I've only had these about 3-4 times but they are so good!!
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
Soooooo good! Received this for my birthday and I'm so happy I did. I loved every flavor. Each one was the perfect size and quickly satisfied my sweet tooth!
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?