Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Elaine  L.
These truffles are so good. They are rich, creamy and a little goes a long way so they will last. I think they are a little expensive, but they are with it. They make great gifts and I think any chocolate lover would appreciate it.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
I don't treat myself to Godiva very often because of its high price tag, but I am never disappointed with it when I get it. I have given this sampler for birthdays and have gotten no complaints!
Angel W.
Godiva is one of the best brands of chocolate I have ever tasted!! I love that they offer you a birthday present, but the smooth , rich taste of their chocolate---all of it, is simply outstanding. A perfect 5 stars every time.
Lacretia M.
Happy Birthday to me!!! I found these at the Godiva store in Houston's Galleria Mall. I found them to be a great combination and variety. Of course it's going to be great tasting...it's Godiva!!!
Diane P.
Hermann, MO
Before giving this as a gift to my best friend, I had to test it out by buying one for myself. Wow! these are wonderful! the flavor is rich, which is to be expected from Godiva truffles.
I was hesitant to give the other to my friend, wanting to keep it for myself!
Kaitlyn P.
Kissimmee, FL
I actually just received this for my birthday. NOTHING COMPARES TO GODIVA TRUFFLES! I'm not sure how much they were but they were high quality. I would eat them over and over again. I will most likely buy a box for myself.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
If you or your friend have a sweet tooth and an appreciation for Godiva I highly suggest this truffle flight! You get 6 different and amazing truffles, but you only get one of each so this is definitely not for sharing ;)
Christine D.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Seriously the way to anyone's heart!! 6 delish truffles one for every day of the week! What better way to celebrate your birthday week?? Even if it's not your birthday it's a great way to try some excellent truffles!
Krystal L.
Always my favorite truffle . I use to hate truffles until I had a Godiva truffle . I usually just her organic but when I want to indulge I go to the Godiva store and get a delicious treat
Bethanne H.
Titusville, FL
The cake truffles are amazing! I wish I could give them more than five stars. I love these chocolates, especially the birthday cake truffle. Yes, they are pricey but well worth it. I can recommend them enough if you are in the market for an after dinner treat that won't break the caloric bank.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?