BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Sonja E.
Atlanta, GA
Godiva truffles are an indulgent treat. so rich and creamy and delicious. Godiva truffles are not for every day, but those days when you want to indulge yourself.
Adrianna S.
Yes!!! These are amazing, the wrapping is super cute and the taste of the chocolates are so good and I've only had these about 3-4 times but they are so good!!
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
Soooooo good! Received this for my birthday and I'm so happy I did. I loved every flavor. Each one was the perfect size and quickly satisfied my sweet tooth!
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL
Got this as a gift. Best chocolate out there. Different flavors a little on the more pricier side. But you can't go wrong with it. Put it in your wishlist
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Yesterday was my birthday, and I really wish I had gotten this. It looks delicious, and it's making me really wish I had some chocolate right about now.
Crystal G.
Toledo, OH
This was one of my favorite Birthday Gifts this year, and I will hopefully get one every year! I think that this product is worth the price, easily!
Rupi K.
These are great for those who love the fine taste of chocolates but without the overload. My hubby's fav!! My goto choices are rum and champagne:)
ChrisandLisa G.
Tuscaloosa
Ah, these were just okay in flavor and quality. I will not buy these again because I can eat much better tasting chocolate for less money.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
AMAZING!!! Godiva has the most delicious chocolate truffles omg!!! They are almost to pretty to even eat but they are so good you have to.
Amanda G.
Greenwich, CT
I got these for my birthday in December. I usually love godiva but some of the flavors were too rich and the filling overly sweet for me.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?