BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Joslyn T.
I got the Happy Birthday Truffle Flight for myself as a birthday present this year. One is supposed to eat the Flight chocolates in a specific order for a unique tasting experience beyond all compare. Delicious stuff. Good for a splurge.
Elaine  L.
These truffles are so good. They are rich, creamy and a little goes a long way so they will last. I think they are a little expensive, but they are with it. They make great gifts and I think any chocolate lover would appreciate it.
Lacretia J.
Happy Birthday to me!!! I found these at the Godiva store in Houston's Galleria Mall. I found them to be a great combination and variety. Of course it's going to be great tasting...it's Godiva!!!
Angel W.
Godiva is one of the best brands of chocolate I have ever tasted!! I love that they offer you a birthday present, but the smooth , rich taste of their chocolate---all of it, is simply outstanding. A perfect 5 stars every time.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
I don't treat myself to Godiva very often because of its high price tag, but I am never disappointed with it when I get it. I have given this sampler for birthdays and have gotten no complaints!
Kaitlyn P.
Cooper City, FL
I actually just received this for my birthday. NOTHING COMPARES TO GODIVA TRUFFLES! I'm not sure how much they were but they were high quality. I would eat them over and over again. I will most likely buy a box for myself.
Diane P.
Hermann, MO
Before giving this as a gift to my best friend, I had to test it out by buying one for myself. Wow! these are wonderful! the flavor is rich, which is to be expected from Godiva truffles.
I was hesitant to give the other to my friend, wanting to keep it for myself!
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
If you or your friend have a sweet tooth and an appreciation for Godiva I highly suggest this truffle flight! You get 6 different and amazing truffles, but you only get one of each so this is definitely not for sharing ;)
Krystal L.
Always my favorite truffle . I use to hate truffles until I had a Godiva truffle . I usually just her organic but when I want to indulge I go to the Godiva store and get a delicious treat
Christine D.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Seriously the way to anyone's heart!! 6 delish truffles one for every day of the week! What better way to celebrate your birthday week?? Even if it's not your birthday it's a great way to try some excellent truffles!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?