BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Getting this as a gift for your birthday is such a treat! The truffles are beautifully decorated and the box is adorable. Presentation is everything! They taste great, just like all other Godiva chocolates. A perfect gift for a chocoholic.
Kristina G.
Godiva's 6 piece Happy Birthday Truffle Flight is the perfect touch to any Birthday gift! There is an assortment of flavors for the receiver to try and each one is delicious in it's own way! It is the perfect "cheat" snack and the perfect gift for any occasion, not just a birthday!
Jose V.
las vegas, NV
This was one of the best presentations I've seen :) it was so good and cute. I haven't seen it in a long time , but I used to eat it every weekend , I'd buy it again if I get to see it since the price is so good for such a good quality product. Can't wait to get it
Corrie H.
Bardstown, KY
This flight gives you a wide range of flavor choices. You get 6 different flavors that increase with intensity. I love getting these around my birthday and if you sign up with their club, you get coupons for $ off a purchase.
Heaven D.
Buford, GA
I'm not a chocolate type of girl, but I love Godiva chocolate. This is truly luxurious chocolate. It's rich in flavor. I always get mine from Walmart. It is so delicious. I get carried aways sometimes when I eat it. It's worth your money. I would buy it again.
Hannah S.
Godiva is my favorite type of chocolate so far. I love all of the truffles that they sell in the stores, it's a great value for the money and the chocolate melts in your mouth. Totally recommend as a gift as well.
Ramona S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my go-to premade box at godiva; if you've got a sweet tooth there's a wonderful mix and if you're lucky you'll also get the limited edition birthday cake truffle! By far my favorite truffle they offer!
ana o.
Bought it, ate it all myself, worth every disgusting calorie, don't care what that says about me. Goes great with the vanilla tea I had it with, but I imagine it would also have gone well with an entire bottle of a nice dry red, which I would also have consumed entirely on my own.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
These truffles are amazing. I'm usually not that big of a truffle eater but I got this for my birthday and they taste amazing. I highly recommend buying these. I will probably get it as a gift as well.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I received this a birthday present and was totally impressed. Some of Godiva's candies are a bit pricey but definitely worth it. You can buy these online or at the Godiva store. I totally recommend this to everyone, Especially chocolate lovers!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?