BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Angey R.
Angey R.
Amity, OR
I love Godiva Chocolates as long as it is from the store or website. Smooth Silky, great selections, good rewards and incentives. I am a regular.The prepacked, individually wrapped truffles are not nearly as good.
Ramona S.
Ramona S.
This is my go-to premade box at godiva; if you've got a sweet tooth there's a wonderful mix and if you're lucky you'll also get the limited edition birthday cake truffle! By far my favorite truffle they offer!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
North Bergen, NJ
Godiva chocolates are the yummiest! The Happy Birthday pack has a great variety of truffles. Always shop at the Godiva stores in NYC. It is a little pricey compared to other chocolates but definitely worth it.
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR
Omg the best so creamy and melty their amazing. It does conpare just looking at them attracts yoh toward them. Many flavors so i bet you can find the one for you. I eat them often and obviously always recommend
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Delicious!!! The chocolate truffles are so rich and flavorful and creamy. They really are a chocolate truffle lovers dream! They're a little pricey but well worth it. They will satisfy your cravings for sure
Ashlynne m.
Ashlynne m.
DELICIOUS!!!! I love Godiva chocolate and their "Flights" are so good! I love that they are rich in flavor and that they have multiple types of flights.... Their truffles and almond bark are delicious too!
Susan Marie V.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
These truffles are amazing. I'm usually not that big of a truffle eater but I got this for my birthday and they taste amazing. I highly recommend buying these. I will probably get it as a gift as well.
Lacretia J.
Lacretia J.
Houston , TX
Happy Birthday to me!!! I found these at the Godiva store in Houston's Galleria Mall. I found them to be a great combination and variety. Of course it's going to be great tasting...it's Godiva!!!
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
I don't treat myself to Godiva very often because of its high price tag, but I am never disappointed with it when I get it. I have given this sampler for birthdays and have gotten no complaints!
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Always my favorite truffle . I use to hate truffles until I had a Godiva truffle . I usually just her organic but when I want to indulge I go to the Godiva store and get a delicious treat
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.