BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Laura S.
These were delicious! The flavored were on point and the quality of the chocolate was wonderful. Very smooth and rich! These would make a perfect gift for anyone who loves chocolate or confections, or, if your like me, you'll just buy it for yourself once in awhile as a treat!
Megan G.
Angier, NC
What can I say? Godiva continues to be the king of affordable chocolate! Even though it is quite a bit pricier than Hersheys, it's always worth the extra! I visit my local Godiva store monthly to indulge in some chocolate covered strawberries and purchase my "time of the month" truffles. It's all totally necessary, I promise.
Britt H.
Succasunna, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought this truffle flight and a few others as a Valentine's Day gift. It was easily one of the best gifts that I've given. It was so much fun to try all of the different flavors within the flights. The quality of the chocolate was incredible and the packaging was adorable.
Taylor P.
Just by looking at the design of these truffles, I would give it five stars. They are decorated so well with each decoration matching the flavor. Some of the flavors consist of birthday cakes, chocolate molten cakes, and red velvet. They taste amazing with the creamy filling. Each truffle is very unique.
Vanessa E.
Painesville, OH
Godiva makes the best truffles ever they are so smooth and just melt in your mouth and the flavor is amazing when you bite into it you don't get the written that you get with some of the other truffle company in from the sugar inside of them it's just smooth
Leslie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Definitely not cheap! These candies are so beautiful that I was scared to eat one. I had to take 25 pictures first, LOL! Love Truffles and I absolutely love chocolate so this was a no-brainer for me. Received it as a gift was a birthday present last year.
Eleni P.
Godiva is the king of chocolates. They're pricey but so worth the great quality and taste. They're worth every penny. Especially the truffles. I love getting these for gifts, plus it's super fun to have such variety, which also makes it tough to eat just one, but how could you?! They're so darn good!
Nida S.
These areas good, Godiva makes the best truffle assortments! The best is when you go to the store and pick them out yourself, but these are good too. Very nice variety, all rich and creamy and smooth tasting. Don't get the. If you don't like nuts.
Lacy T.
Clinton
Ok I'm a chocoholic. godiva may be on the higher end of the price scale but it is majorly worth it for the occasional treat. i do not think i could say a single negative thing about these smooth and rich treats. it doesn't have the fake chocolate taste that most u.s. chocolates tend to have.
I took one star off because of the price. It's expensive. Although, the flavors are spot on. I love sweets, and eating this is like eating chocolate, and pastries all at the same time. They all so pretty that sometimes I don't want to eat them.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?