BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight
I took one star off because of the price. It's expensive. Although, the flavors are spot on. I love sweets, and eating this is like eating chocolate, and pastries all at the same time. They all so pretty that sometimes I don't want to eat them.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Getting this as a gift for your birthday is such a treat! The truffles are beautifully decorated and the box is adorable. Presentation is everything! They taste great, just like all other Godiva chocolates. A perfect gift for a chocoholic.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Godiva is the best chocolate store around. The closest one is 45 minutes away but I travel there frequently to get a variety of candy. This is my favorite. I love the truffles. Great size fits in your mouth and chocolate melts away! Yummy
Joslyn T.
Joslyn T.
I got the Happy Birthday Truffle Flight for myself as a birthday present this year. One is supposed to eat the Flight chocolates in a specific order for a unique tasting experience beyond all compare. Delicious stuff. Good for a splurge.
Elaine  L.
Elaine L.
These truffles are so good. They are rich, creamy and a little goes a long way so they will last. I think they are a little expensive, but they are with it. They make great gifts and I think any chocolate lover would appreciate it.
Corrie H.
Corrie H.
Bardstown, KY
This flight gives you a wide range of flavor choices. You get 6 different flavors that increase with intensity. I love getting these around my birthday and if you sign up with their club, you get coupons for $ off a purchase.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Windermere, FL
I actually just received this for my birthday. NOTHING COMPARES TO GODIVA TRUFFLES! I'm not sure how much they were but they were high quality. I would eat them over and over again. I will most likely buy a box for myself.
Sana M.
Sana M.
Godiva truffles are amazing and this set doesn't fail to meet my high expectations. They are extremely rich and creamy and melt in your mouth and as an added bonus the presentation is great! Definitely a cute gift idea!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Seriously the way to anyone's heart!! 6 delish truffles one for every day of the week! What better way to celebrate your birthday week?? Even if it's not your birthday it's a great way to try some excellent truffles!
Angey R.
Angey R.
Amity, OR
I love Godiva Chocolates as long as it is from the store or website. Smooth Silky, great selections, good rewards and incentives. I am a regular.The prepacked, individually wrapped truffles are not nearly as good.
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?