BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Corrie H.
Bardstown, KY
This flight gives you a wide range of flavor choices. You get 6 different flavors that increase with intensity. I love getting these around my birthday and if you sign up with their club, you get coupons for $ off a purchase.
Kaitlyn P.
Windermere, FL
I actually just received this for my birthday. NOTHING COMPARES TO GODIVA TRUFFLES! I'm not sure how much they were but they were high quality. I would eat them over and over again. I will most likely buy a box for myself.
Christine D.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Seriously the way to anyone's heart!! 6 delish truffles one for every day of the week! What better way to celebrate your birthday week?? Even if it's not your birthday it's a great way to try some excellent truffles!
Angey R.
Amity, OR
I love Godiva Chocolates as long as it is from the store or website. Smooth Silky, great selections, good rewards and incentives. I am a regular.The prepacked, individually wrapped truffles are not nearly as good.
Hannah S.
Godiva is my favorite type of chocolate so far. I love all of the truffles that they sell in the stores, it's a great value for the money and the chocolate melts in your mouth. Totally recommend as a gift as well.
Ramona S.
This is my go-to premade box at godiva; if you've got a sweet tooth there's a wonderful mix and if you're lucky you'll also get the limited edition birthday cake truffle! By far my favorite truffle they offer!
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR
Omg the best so creamy and melty their amazing. It does conpare just looking at them attracts yoh toward them. Many flavors so i bet you can find the one for you. I eat them often and obviously always recommend
Michelle G.
North Bergen, NJ
Godiva chocolates are the yummiest! The Happy Birthday pack has a great variety of truffles. Always shop at the Godiva stores in NYC. It is a little pricey compared to other chocolates but definitely worth it.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Delicious!!! The chocolate truffles are so rich and flavorful and creamy. They really are a chocolate truffle lovers dream! They're a little pricey but well worth it. They will satisfy your cravings for sure
Ashlynne m.
DELICIOUS!!!! I love Godiva chocolate and their "Flights" are so good! I love that they are rich in flavor and that they have multiple types of flights.... Their truffles and almond bark are delicious too!
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?