BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Henry G.
Daly city, CA
Yum truffle flight. Go to your local godiva store and buy this right now and you will love it
A seriously perfect birthday gift. A good mix of different flavors. Very quality chocolate.
Daniela R.
Can't stress these enough, they're everything you'd expect them to be .. such a good treat
Heather S.
Vine Grove, KY
If you have a sweet tooth these truffles are made just for you one and i am fully satisfied
Griselda M.
Los Angeles, CA
My mother got me one of these for my birthday and I love them! they're very rich in flavor
Angela D.
Jacksonville, NC
I got to try one of these but I've never had my own I'm determined to find one for myself!
Lynn H.
Las Vegas, NV
I would prefer to have double the chocolate so I am more likely to share or want to share
Ariel H.
Lawton, OK
Nice selection of flavors, but they were super sweet. It's hard to eat all of just one.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Godiva truffles are amazing. Got these in a godiva store once. Extremely fresh and tasty.
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
Omg this is amazing, I love chocolate so this is a great grift choose, you will love it
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?