BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Angela D.
Jacksonville, NC
I got to try one of these but I've never had my own I'm determined to find one for myself!
Heather S.
Vine Grove, KY
If you have a sweet tooth these truffles are made just for you one and i am fully satisfied
A seriously perfect birthday gift. A good mix of different flavors. Very quality chocolate.
Griselda M.
Los Angeles, CA
My mother got me one of these for my birthday and I love them! they're very rich in flavor
Ariel H.
Lawton, OK
Nice selection of flavors, but they were super sweet. It's hard to eat all of just one.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Godiva truffles are amazing. Got these in a godiva store once. Extremely fresh and tasty.
Lynn H.
Las Vegas, NV
I would prefer to have double the chocolate so I am more likely to share or want to share
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
Omg this is amazing, I love chocolate so this is a great grift choose, you will love it
Nicole C.
My oldest daughter loves them she refuses to eat them because they are wrapped so cute
Victoria F.
Edgewater, NJ
My favorite truffles. a great gift for anyone who loves chocolate. all great flavors.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?