BY GODIVA #69 in Chocolate

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Yensi U.
Dania beach , FL
Estoy chocolates los compro muchísimo se me hacen súper ricos los recomiendo muchísimo a todos son excelente
Estefany m.
Hatfield
Best white chocolate. Best chocolate. Great chocolate. It is so tasty and kind of expensive for the public
lauren T.
Hixson
Priced amazingly in also the unique taste of the chocolate leave your mouth watering and wanting more♡
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
I absolutely love these! Pricey but worth it! Great flavor and texture and beautifully wrapped always!
Gabriela F.
These are like heaven in your mouth!! OMG! I got a small pack once and they taste just like they say. My favorite is the strawberry cheesecake
Sam S.
Wallasey , Wirral
Godiva is quite literally the ultimate chocolatier. I bought these in the boutique in Covent Garden - but I can only afford to eat them as a treat! They have a good, creamy flavor and I wouldn't turn them down - I'm just not sure I can justify buying them on a regular basis...
Camille S.
This package of chocolate is a great gift idea for any sweets lover. It is a little bit pricey but still quite good and definitely would recommend. They are absolutely delicious and are one of my faves.
Hina S.
Yummy. Good for a small treat for others or yourself even. I am known to buy small boxes of chocolate to devour by myself as a treat it indulgence or a small gift to myself.
Laura H.
Dominican Republic
I freaking love Godiva!!!!! I mean who doesn't?. It's price is a little bit high compared to the normal chocolate brands but for me, it's totally worth it.
Mia A.
Gave these to my mother for her birthday & I like the fact they are put into a little box, the chocolates are also really pretty. She loved them
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?