BY GODIVA #69 in Chocolate

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight
Looooooooooved these truffles they are so creamy and chocolaty and amazing ah you gotta try em
Lynn H.
Las Vegas, NV
I would prefer to have double the chocolate so I am more likely to share or want to share
Ariel H.
Lawton, OK
Nice selection of flavors, but they were super sweet. It's hard to eat all of just one.
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
In one word: yum. Just got this for my birthday and it was delicious... especially with a glass of wine. Each truffle was different and incredibly rich.
Very good. Very yummy. Great present for a friend, family member, or lover.
Valerie N.
Hampton, Virginia
I️ tried these once and they’re good, they’re very rich in flavor and great for gifts , they’re also really pretty when you open them, I️ love them
Kylie F.
Greenwood, IN
Such delicious chocolate! It is so creamy and doesn’t have the waxy texture like others. It might be more expensive but totally worth it!
Mariah C.
Kalispell
Great chocolates with a good flavor variety but they do run pretty expensive.  Makes for a good gift but not so much for everyday treats
evea s.
Beckley, WV
So good. Oh my gosh i hope i get these for every holiday. I love this chocolate and the nuts and the wrapping. So great.
katie s.
Easton, PA
This is very fun. It is good to use as a gift. It's great chocolate and very fun to look at. Would definitely recommend.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?