BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Kay W.
Kay W.
Godiva chocolate is my guil ty pleasure. Too rich and tasty for a girl who's on diet. I only allow myself to have one once a while but still who can resist a gourmet chocolate?!
Sandee C.
Sandee C.
Winnipeg, MB
I honestly don't see the big deal with these truffles. I would rather eat Hershey's or Lindt. To me they feel too rich and am eating a meal rather than a dessert.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Carolina, Puerto Rico
Placer culposoooo. Estos chocolates son la gloria en el cielo. Nada mejor que saborear bombones. Son ricos para disfrutar solos o en pareja.
Patrice J.
Patrice J.
Surrey, BC
My favorite Godiva Truffle mix. This was the only 6-piece set where I actually liked all of what's included.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I love chocolate and Godiva has some of the best chocolate out there! These were obviously amazing!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Absolutely lovely truffles. Taste amazing and an amazing gift! Super cute and thoughtful. Each flavor is amazing!
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
I am not into all of the flavors in the box. I would recommend choosing and building your own truffle box.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Toronto , Ontario
These are the best! The perfect amount, and so indulgent. They are a great gift and not just for birthdays.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
abu dhabi
Nothing in world tastes better than this!!! melt n your mouth goodness. expensive but so worth every cent
Pascale T.
Pascale T.
Great chocolate! Got this for my birthday and loved it so much. Very smooth and great quality.
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.