BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Britt H.
Yakima, WA
My loves my everything so bomb omg i love thiese so muchhh one of my favorite chocolate candies
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
The chocolate is extremely delicious. It taste like chocoland. I love the different chocolates.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
I love Godiva, give me some chocolate, it has a reach yummy taste that leaves you wanting more.
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
Ahhhhh! Godiva chocolate is my weakness! I love how it melts in your mouth. Never dissatisfied
Gunya G.
Philadelphia, PA
They were a great way for me to try different flavors without having to buy a whole bag or box.
Looooooooooved these truffles they are so creamy and chocolaty and amazing ah you gotta try em
Godiva truffles are out of this world! My favorite is the hazelnut truffle. You have to try it.
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
Yummy yummy! Everyone needs to have these on their birthday! They're so decadent and creamy!
Henry G.
Daly city, CA
Yum truffle flight. Go to your local godiva store and buy this right now and you will love it
Daniela R.
Can't stress these enough, they're everything you'd expect them to be .. such a good treat
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?