BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Mary S.
Windber
Just got this for my birthday from my adorable husband.  It’s in such a pretty package!  The truffle flavors like Lemon Chiffon, Birthday Cake and Chocolate Lava cake  are yummy!  Don’t eat this often (my birthday IS only once a year), but savor each one.  Worth it!
Alejandrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I was so disappointed with these the flavor just didn’t cut it for me. My husband thought they were mediocre at best. They were more expensive than we usually pay for chocolates and they didn’t live up to it.
Melissa B.
Germantown, MD
A client gave me this for my birthday this year. I don’t remember disliking anything about it. I just don’t remember if I loved it. If someone gave it to me again, I would definitely still eat it though.
Akelah G.
St.louis
When you think of chocolate you want something that melts in your louth and this chocolate does that as soon as it hits your taste buds. I bought this from the actual Godiva store at my local mall.
Lilian L.
Riverside CA
This is a perfect gift for all family and friends on there birthday I love a good box of chocolates. The flavors are perfect the box looks very beautiful elegant. I do recommend this product. You can never go wrong with Chocolates.
Grace K.
I got this for my birthday from my parents and LOVED it! I only had it the one time but i would love it again! It's richer and more full of flavor than regular brands! Definitely repurchase worthy!
Kyle N.
Garfield Hts, OH
I got this gift box for a good friends birthday gift and we shared them all. Holy cow, what an amazing way to get a sampler of all of godivas best. I love that they have these little themed flights, same quality chocolate!
Amanda S.
New Boston, MI
I love these truffles and the packaging is just so cute. I love to gift these to friends and family on their birthdays and even purchased on for a colleague as a way to say thank you.
Jessica H.
Eccles, WV
Love the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be.Good product will purchase again, lasted and was great
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolates are so delicious. They make the perfect gift. Who doesn't love chocolates? Everyone deserves to spoil themselves once in a while and this is the best way. Amazing taste and melts in my mouth like a little piece of heaven. I recommend these to everyone and the make great stocking stuffers.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?