BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Kennedy F.
Kennedy F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This 6 piece Happy Birthday Truffle Flight by Godiva is a little pricey for only 6 pieces if on a budget. The flavors are excellent though. All 6 pieces have a different taste. The value with the price and taste is very good. I would definitely buy this again as another gift.
Britt H.
Britt H.
Succasunna, NJ
I bought this truffle flight and a few others as a Valentine's Day gift. It was easily one of the best gifts that I've given. It was so much fun to try all of the different flavors within the flights. The quality of the chocolate was incredible and the packaging was adorable.
Jose V.
Jose V.
las vegas, NV
This was one of the best presentations I've seen :) it was so good and cute. I haven't seen it in a long time , but I used to eat it every weekend , I'd buy it again if I get to see it since the price is so good for such a good quality product. Can't wait to get it
Diane P.
Diane P.
Hermann, MO
Before giving this as a gift to my best friend, I had to test it out by buying one for myself. Wow! these are wonderful! the flavor is rich, which is to be expected from Godiva truffles.
I was hesitant to give the other to my friend, wanting to keep it for myself!
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm not a chocolate type of girl, but I love Godiva chocolate. This is truly luxurious chocolate. It's rich in flavor. I always get mine from Walmart. It is so delicious. I get carried aways sometimes when I eat it. It's worth your money. I would buy it again.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Painesville, OH
Godiva makes the best truffles ever they are so smooth and just melt in your mouth and the flavor is amazing when you bite into it you don't get the written that you get with some of the other truffle company in from the sugar inside of them it's just smooth
Valeria B.
Valeria B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is just wrong it's only 6 and believe me you savor every bite! The creamy silken melt in your mouth goodness should be a sin. I got a box for my birthday and a $10 gift card and that person was instantly on my fave five list! It's so worth the purchase!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Definitely not cheap! These candies are so beautiful that I was scared to eat one. I had to take 25 pictures first, LOL! Love Truffles and I absolutely love chocolate so this was a no-brainer for me. Received it as a gift was a birthday present last year.
Nida S.
Nida S.
These areas good, Godiva makes the best truffle assortments! The best is when you go to the store and pick them out yourself, but these are good too. Very nice variety, all rich and creamy and smooth tasting. Don't get the. If you don't like nuts.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I received this a birthday present and was totally impressed. Some of Godiva's candies are a bit pricey but definitely worth it. You can buy these online or at the Godiva store. I totally recommend this to everyone, Especially chocolate lovers!
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?