Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Grace K.
I got this for my birthday from my parents and LOVED it! I only had it the one time but i would love it again! It's richer and more full of flavor than regular brands! Definitely repurchase worthy!
Amanda S.
New Boston, MI
I love these truffles and the packaging is just so cute. I love to gift these to friends and family on their birthdays and even purchased on for a colleague as a way to say thank you.
Omg you don’t understand I love chocolate so much it’s so amazing I’m obsessed I can never stay away this is amazing brand and product birthday cake is my favorite I would recommend 10/10 you guys should go purchase it
Mary S.
Just got this for my birthday from my adorable husband.  It’s in such a pretty package!  The truffle flavors like Lemon Chiffon, Birthday Cake and Chocolate Lava cake  are yummy!  Don’t eat this often (my birthday IS only once a year), but savor each one.  Worth it!
Alejandrina C.
Las vegas , NV
I was so disappointed with these the flavor just didn’t cut it for me. My husband thought they were mediocre at best. They were more expensive than we usually pay for chocolates and they didn’t live up to it.
Lilian L.
Riverside CA
This is a perfect gift for all family and friends on there birthday I love a good box of chocolates. The flavors are perfect the box looks very beautiful elegant. I do recommend this product. You can never go wrong with Chocolates.
Akelah G.
When you think of chocolate you want something that melts in your louth and this chocolate does that as soon as it hits your taste buds. I bought this from the actual Godiva store at my local mall.
Kyle N.
Garfield Hts, OH
I got this gift box for a good friends birthday gift and we shared them all. Holy cow, what an amazing way to get a sampler of all of godivas best. I love that they have these little themed flights, same quality chocolate!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolates are so delicious. They make the perfect gift. Who doesn't love chocolates? Everyone deserves to spoil themselves once in a while and this is the best way. Amazing taste and melts in my mouth like a little piece of heaven. I recommend these to everyone and the make great stocking stuffers.
Megan G.
Angier, NC
What can I say? Godiva continues to be the king of affordable chocolate! Even though it is quite a bit pricier than Hersheys, it's always worth the extra! I visit my local Godiva store monthly to indulge in some chocolate covered strawberries and purchase my "time of the month" truffles. It's all totally necessary, I promise.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?