BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Heaven D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm not a chocolate type of girl, but I love Godiva chocolate. This is truly luxurious chocolate. It's rich in flavor. I always get mine from Walmart. It is so delicious. I get carried aways sometimes when I eat it. It's worth your money. I would buy it again.
Valeria B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is just wrong it's only 6 and believe me you savor every bite! The creamy silken melt in your mouth goodness should be a sin. I got a box for my birthday and a $10 gift card and that person was instantly on my fave five list! It's so worth the purchase!
Leslie M.
Definitely not cheap! These candies are so beautiful that I was scared to eat one. I had to take 25 pictures first, LOL! Love Truffles and I absolutely love chocolate so this was a no-brainer for me. Received it as a gift was a birthday present last year.
Nida S.
These areas good, Godiva makes the best truffle assortments! The best is when you go to the store and pick them out yourself, but these are good too. Very nice variety, all rich and creamy and smooth tasting. Don't get the. If you don't like nuts.
I took one star off because of the price. It's expensive. Although, the flavors are spot on. I love sweets, and eating this is like eating chocolate, and pastries all at the same time. They all so pretty that sometimes I don't want to eat them.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I received this a birthday present and was totally impressed. Some of Godiva's candies are a bit pricey but definitely worth it. You can buy these online or at the Godiva store. I totally recommend this to everyone, Especially chocolate lovers!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Getting this as a gift for your birthday is such a treat! The truffles are beautifully decorated and the box is adorable. Presentation is everything! They taste great, just like all other Godiva chocolates. A perfect gift for a chocoholic.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Godiva is the best chocolate store around. The closest one is 45 minutes away but I travel there frequently to get a variety of candy. This is my favorite. I love the truffles. Great size fits in your mouth and chocolate melts away! Yummy
Joslyn T.
I got the Happy Birthday Truffle Flight for myself as a birthday present this year. One is supposed to eat the Flight chocolates in a specific order for a unique tasting experience beyond all compare. Delicious stuff. Good for a splurge.
Elaine  L.
These truffles are so good. They are rich, creamy and a little goes a long way so they will last. I think they are a little expensive, but they are with it. They make great gifts and I think any chocolate lover would appreciate it.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?