BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
These are like heaven in your mouth!! OMG! I got a small pack once and they taste just like they say. My favorite is the strawberry cheesecake
Sam S.
Sam S.
New Brighton, Wallasey
Godiva is quite literally the ultimate chocolatier. I bought these in the boutique in Covent Garden - but I can only afford to eat them as a treat! They have a good, creamy flavor and I wouldn't turn them down - I'm just not sure I can justify buying them on a regular basis...
Camille S.
Camille S.
This package of chocolate is a great gift idea for any sweets lover. It is a little bit pricey but still quite good and definitely would recommend. They are absolutely delicious and are one of my faves.
Hina S.
Hina S.
Yummy. Good for a small treat for others or yourself even. I am known to buy small boxes of chocolate to devour by myself as a treat it indulgence or a small gift to myself.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Dominican Republic
I freaking love Godiva!!!!! I mean who doesn't?. It's price is a little bit high compared to the normal chocolate brands but for me, it's totally worth it.
Mia A.
Mia A.
Gave these to my mother for her birthday & I like the fact they are put into a little box, the chocolates are also really pretty. She loved them
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Best chocolate I've ever tried. Melts like a dream in your mouth. It's very rich and decadent and the flavors are on point
Wilma C.
Wilma C.
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
Hands down the best chocolate ever!!! Godiva is one step further than the other chocolate companies.
Long Ieng T.
Long Ieng T.
Toronto
The packaging of the chocolate is super cute. However I'm not a big fan of sweet chocolate. To me, these chocolates are too sweet and I felt like I was eating sugar. I ate one and let my mom to have all of these.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Love love love Godiva chocolates! My all time favorite is the birthday cake truffle. Their chocolates are definitely a splurge for me, they are very pricey but worth every penny!
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?