BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Jessica C.
Perfect for a small gift! It has the just the right amount while still being cute! Love this product!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This will be the best truffles I have every tried in my love!!! They are very smooth and delicious.
Carmella M.
Godiva never let's me down. It always tastes great. The birthday edition tastes like birthday cake.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum that's all i can say!!! i mean for real it's freaking delicious
Gia F.
Truffles are a classic! Godiva is the finest chocolate, and they make the most delicious truffles!
Marine R.
If you have not tried them you are misssing out. Go and buy yourself a pack because these are bomb!
Seo H.
I love this. This is amazing it was so good that next thing I know I was done with the chocolates
Melissa N.
Love getting these every year for my birthday. Truffles are super delicate and melts I. You mouth
Elena A.
Miami
They are all so rich and creamy. I love them all. Can say I enjoyed all the flavors and textures
Irma L.
I am a fan of Godiva truffle they are so creamy and delicious and they have all kind of flavor
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?