BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

teresa c.
teresa c.
I LOVE godvia truffle chocolate. this 6 piece set is wonderful because you can taste many different truffles.
Pamella C.
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
Omg this is amazing, I love chocolate so this is a great grift choose, you will love it
kayla O.
kayla O.
Taste Delicious, perfect when your in the mood for something sweet. Great for anyone who loves sweets. :):)
Kendra Y.
Kendra Y.
Indianapolis, IN
You can never go wrong with Godiva chocolate! They're so delicious and so addicting!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Middle Vlg, NY
Oh boy, Godiva truffles... always love it when I get my hands on these. So tasty! Makes for a good gift.
Samantha  N.
Samantha N.
These taste amazing. It's a box with just a bunch of different kinds of chocolates
Looooooooooved these truffles they are so creamy and chocolaty and amazing ah you gotta try em
Lynn H.
Lynn H.
Las Vegas, NV
I would prefer to have double the chocolate so I am more likely to share or want to share
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Lawton, OK
Nice selection of flavors, but they were super sweet. It's hard to eat all of just one.
Very good. Very yummy. Great present for a friend, family member, or lover.
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?