BY GODIVA #69 in Chocolate

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Daniela R.
Can't stress these enough, they're everything you'd expect them to be .. such a good treat
Erica A.
I love this little box of chocolates ! It's too cute! The chocolate is delicious and it's a wonderful gift !
Randi B.
Lapwai, ID
Love the variety of chocolates in this pack. I love truffles and Godiva is a favorite chocolate. Smooth and very good flavored.
Andreina B.
My boyfriend bought these for my on my birthday. They were literally a taste of heaven! I totally love them
Chen W.
Pittsburgh, PA
朋友买了这个作为情人节礼物送给我!包装很讨喜!打开后更是惊喜!每个巧克力口味都很好吃!每一颗都外观都很漂亮可爱!各种舍不得吃啊!!!值得回购!价格不菲但是值得每一分钱!
Kristina S.
Marina, CA
The birthday cake truffle is delicious!!! taste just like birthday cake. also visually pleasing. any of them were delicious!
Carmella M.
Godiva never let's me down. It always tastes great. The birthday edition tastes like birthday cake.
stacy k.
I purchased these because I like the taste of "birthday/birthday cake," these were not as good as I would have hoped.
Godiva truffles are out of this world! My favorite is the hazelnut truffle. You have to try it.
Henry G.
Daly city, CA
Yum truffle flight. Go to your local godiva store and buy this right now and you will love it
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?