BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Micah Grace G.
Union, SC
I got one for my birthday & It is really delicious. The caramel was really good mixed with the chocolate.
Sara T.
Very yummy cute little gift for Birthday! it adds that little something special to make a gift complete.
Kristina T.
Ridgewood, NY
Oh boy, Godiva truffles... always love it when I get my hands on these. So tasty! Makes for a good gift.
Shruti H.
Edmond, OK
These Truffles are delicious and melt right in your mouth. So cute and unique as a gift or for yourself!
Sammie T.
Orchard Park, NY
Cute gift. A little expensive but sometimes you have to treat yourself! Chocolate is so rich and smooth.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
So yummy and delicious and has many different flavor a. Only downside is that they are a bit expensive
Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX
Amazing! This is the best chocolate out there! You haven't tried chocolate until you've tried this one!
Val C.
Can't go wrong with these. The packaging is so beautiful and the chocolate is so tummy great chocolate.
Laura C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I got this on my last birthday. I like strong chocolate flavor! Great gift for any occasions!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelsey R.
Faxon, OK
All of their chocolate is to die for. If I had the money I would buy theirs all the time. Nothing else
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?