BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
This is so cute for a friend, my rookie got one and the flavors are awesome and not cheap fake waxy stuff.
Tiffany M.
Gilberton, PA
Too expensive for what you receive! Usually you only get a handful of chocolates for the price of 2 dozen.
Shruti H.
Edmond, OK
These Truffles are delicious and melt right in your mouth. So cute and unique as a gift or for yourself!
Micah Grace G.
Union, SC
I got one for my birthday & It is really delicious. The caramel was really good mixed with the chocolate.
Sammie T.
Orchard Park, NY
Cute gift. A little expensive but sometimes you have to treat yourself! Chocolate is so rich and smooth.
Jennifer R.
Portland, OR
Great birthday gift for any chocolate lover. Smooth and creamy and not to sweet. I'm totally addicted!!!
Clare C.
these are delicious! i absolutely loved each of these. i love to get them whenever I'm in a Godiva store
Kristina T.
Ridgewood, NY
Oh boy, Godiva truffles... always love it when I get my hands on these. So tasty! Makes for a good gift.
Sara T.
Very yummy cute little gift for Birthday! it adds that little something special to make a gift complete.
Kelsey R.
Faxon, OK
All of their chocolate is to die for. If I had the money I would buy theirs all the time. Nothing else
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?