BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Seo H.
I love this. This is amazing it was so good that next thing I know I was done with the chocolates
Sara T.
Very yummy cute little gift for Birthday! it adds that little something special to make a gift complete.
Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX
Amazing! This is the best chocolate out there! You haven't tried chocolate until you've tried this one!
Jani V.
San Juan, PR
These and all of the 6pc truffle packs are simply amazing, I love trying them all and figuring out which flavors I enjoy.
Marwa A.
A birthday party for your taste buds. A cute arrangement of all different tastes. Love the packaging.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum that's all i can say!!! i mean for real it's freaking delicious
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
If you never had Godiva chocolate you have no idea what u been missing your whole entire life best chocolate hands down
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Absolutely adorable packaging and absolutely delicious taste. I buy these anytime I can find them in the store and really enjoy them a lot.
Nicole N.
Sacramento, CA
I always buy these as a supplement for my friends' birthday presents. They taste incredible and are unique in flavor.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
I love Godiva, give me some chocolate, it has a reach yummy taste that leaves you wanting more.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?