BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Marwa A.
Marwa A.
A birthday party for your taste buds. A cute arrangement of all different tastes. Love the packaging.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
If you never had Godiva chocolate you have no idea what u been missing your whole entire life best chocolate hands down
Annie F.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum that's all i can say!!! i mean for real it's freaking delicious
Tina C.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Absolutely adorable packaging and absolutely delicious taste. I buy these anytime I can find them in the store and really enjoy them a lot.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sacramento, CA
I always buy these as a supplement for my friends' birthday presents. They taste incredible and are unique in flavor.
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
I love Godiva, give me some chocolate, it has a reach yummy taste that leaves you wanting more.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Can't stress these enough, they're everything you'd expect them to be .. such a good treat
Erica A.
Erica A.
I love this little box of chocolates ! It's too cute! The chocolate is delicious and it's a wonderful gift !
Andreina B.
Andreina B.
My boyfriend bought these for my on my birthday. They were literally a taste of heaven! I totally love them
Randi B.
Randi B.
Lapwai, ID
Love the variety of chocolates in this pack. I love truffles and Godiva is a favorite chocolate. Smooth and very good flavored.
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?