BY GODIVA #69 in Chocolate

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Adammah R.
Atlanta, GA
Omg this is so cute. When my friend gave me this for my birthday I was so happy because I absolutely love Godiva and the fact that it comes in an adorable container makes it even better.
Sena M.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are pricey, but such a guilty pleasure. They are so good ; each one has its own merits! It's a good birthday gift, too.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I actually got this as a gift, it made an adorable gift, they just didn't seem as fresh as the ones you get from the case
Anna I.
The flavors are awesome. So rich and creamy. The chocolate just melts in your mouth. The different flavor in the birthday box are amazing.
Emily D.
Moorpark, CA
Godiva truffles are so delicious ! I buy these for friends and family on their birthday's. They are a perfect gift for chocolate lovers.
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
Chocolate heaven so super yummy good omg get up and go get some now.
This will satisfy and chocolate craving u have.
Missb B.
Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight , yummy and super awesome additional gift for anyone who loves godiva
Katelyn M.
4 stars! cute look and good taste what else is there? they are like a birthday party in a little box.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My husband hooked me up with 3 packs! I was in heaven! We were in heaven! So delicious with a glass of wine :)
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Delicious truffles that practically melt in your mouth. There bursting with sweet favors that keep you wanting more and more! I can eat these everyday
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?