BY GODIVA #69 in Chocolate

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Katie J.
Louisville, KY
Loved 5 of them, one was filled with almond butter which was not particularly sweet and was not my favorite. Almond butter is supposed to be pretty healthy so that's a plus!
Emily R.
Antioch, TN
This will forever be my favorite brand.
It is always consistent and I love all their products.
I ask for godiva for all holidays and birthdays!
Morgan C.
Nashville, TN
Smooth creamy and delicious! I received this flight for my birthday. 6 is the perfect number of truffles for any occasion for chocolate lovers.
Jessica A.
This makes a wonderful stocking stuffer or a cute addition to another present as a little 'extra'! I personally love the flavor assortment in this box, they are all soooo delicious!
Vanessa M.
Recently purchase a few of this for friends and family since I was traveling back home; the large box makes great for easy fitting in your luggage and tasting as always: Fantastic!
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
This makes for a great extra to go along with a gift for someones birthday or even just a little something to go with a birthday card. All the truffles are great.
Shruti T.
Pleasanton, CA
I'm a sucker for truffles, especially from Godiva. I love this pack so much and gifted this along with the dessert truffles to all my friends over the holidays
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
This is so delicious that I have to make myself not sit there and eat all of it in one sitting. It's very creamy and tasty I love them
Heidi M.
This birthday truffle set is a perfect gift for the chocolate lover in your life. Big enough to make an impression but small enough for one person to enjoy.
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
Cute and fun for a gift. I enjoyed the variety of chocolates. Perfect for sharing. the chocolate lava cake was my favorite. all the truffles are cake themed
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?