BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Haley S.
Yum!!! Love these flavors! Cute packaging and pastel truffles. A great birthday gift for a coworker or acquaintance.
Nicole N.
Sacramento, CA
I always buy these as a supplement for my friends' birthday presents. They taste incredible and are unique in flavor.
stacy k.
I purchased these because I like the taste of "birthday/birthday cake," these were not as good as I would have hoped.
Suyog U.
Good taste. Fills you up. Less calories. A healthy supplement. Would recommend for people who have tight schedules.
Allison O.
My husband buys me the truffle flights for every special occasion, they are a fun way to sample different flavors.
Missb B.
Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight , yummy and super awesome additional gift for anyone who loves godiva
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
I got these for my birthday and they were the perfect assortment! I looked forward to each and every one of them.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My husband hooked me up with 3 packs! I was in heaven! We were in heaven! So delicious with a glass of wine :)
robyn m.
Binghamton, NY
These look delicious!!!! I am a chocolate lover and these would be a perfect birthday gift for my mom as well.
anita o.
sacramento, ca
A very good high quality chocolate great for gift giving or putting out on a serving dish every one loves it .
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?