BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Anna I.
Anna I.
The flavors are awesome. So rich and creamy. The chocolate just melts in your mouth. The different flavor in the birthday box are amazing.
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
Chocolate heaven so super yummy good omg get up and go get some now.
This will satisfy and chocolate craving u have.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Moorpark, CA
Godiva truffles are so delicious ! I buy these for friends and family on their birthday's. They are a perfect gift for chocolate lovers.
Missb B.
Missb B.
Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight , yummy and super awesome additional gift for anyone who loves godiva
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My husband hooked me up with 3 packs! I was in heaven! We were in heaven! So delicious with a glass of wine :)
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Delicious truffles that practically melt in your mouth. There bursting with sweet favors that keep you wanting more and more! I can eat these everyday
Seo H.
Seo H.
I love this. This is amazing it was so good that next thing I know I was done with the chocolates
Sara T.
Sara T.
Very yummy cute little gift for Birthday! it adds that little something special to make a gift complete.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX
Amazing! This is the best chocolate out there! You haven't tried chocolate until you've tried this one!
Jani V.
Jani V.
San Juan, PR
These and all of the 6pc truffle packs are simply amazing, I love trying them all and figuring out which flavors I enjoy.
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?