Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Jordan K.
Belton, TX
These are THE best!! They're so deleicious and tasty!!! I really love the crunch they give after you bite into them!
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I lovveee truffles!
hard chocolate coating and a smooth creamy chocolate filling.
seriously the best!
Suyog U.
Good taste. Fills you up. Less calories. A healthy supplement. Would recommend for people who have tight schedules.
Allison O.
My husband buys me the truffle flights for every special occasion, they are a fun way to sample different flavors.
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
I got these for my birthday and they were the perfect assortment! I looked forward to each and every one of them.
Missb B.
Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight , yummy and super awesome additional gift for anyone who loves godiva
robyn m.
Binghamton, NY
These look delicious!!!! I am a chocolate lover and these would be a perfect birthday gift for my mom as well.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My husband hooked me up with 3 packs! I was in heaven! We were in heaven! So delicious with a glass of wine :)
anita o.
sacramento, ca
A very good high quality chocolate great for gift giving or putting out on a serving dish every one loves it .
Erica A.
I love this little box of chocolates ! It's too cute! The chocolate is delicious and it's a wonderful gift !
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?