BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA
This chocolate is amazing. It is rather expensive so I only receive it on special occasions. Very smooth and so good
stacy k.
I purchased these because I like the taste of "birthday/birthday cake," these were not as good as I would have hoped.
Nicole N.
Sacramento, CA
I always buy these as a supplement for my friends' birthday presents. They taste incredible and are unique in flavor.
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
Chocolate heaven so super yummy good omg get up and go get some now.
This will satisfy and chocolate craving u have.
Haley S.
Yum!!! Love these flavors! Cute packaging and pastel truffles. A great birthday gift for a coworker or acquaintance.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I lovveee truffles!
hard chocolate coating and a smooth creamy chocolate filling.
seriously the best!
Jordan K.
Belton, TX
These are THE best!! They're so deleicious and tasty!!! I really love the crunch they give after you bite into them!
Suyog U.
Good taste. Fills you up. Less calories. A healthy supplement. Would recommend for people who have tight schedules.
Allison O.
My husband buys me the truffle flights for every special occasion, they are a fun way to sample different flavors.
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
I got these for my birthday and they were the perfect assortment! I looked forward to each and every one of them.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?