Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
These chocolates are amazing I literally believe everybody loves them they are so good and a great gift for any occasion
Brooke R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
These are so amazing. I recommend for anyone who loves chocolate, great for Valentine's Day or other special holidays.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
If you never had Godiva chocolate you have no idea what u been missing your whole entire life best chocolate hands down
chelsea f.
Tucker, GA
Got these last year and they were almost too pretty to eat. any chocolate lover knows that Godiva I'd number one choice
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
Chocolate heaven so super yummy good omg get up and go get some now.
This will satisfy and chocolate craving u have.
stacy k.
I purchased these because I like the taste of "birthday/birthday cake," these were not as good as I would have hoped.
Marcella M.
South San Francisco, CA
I think this is the most elite chocolate brand. Tastes so good and is so smooth. My favorite to share and ear myself
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA
This chocolate is amazing. It is rather expensive so I only receive it on special occasions. Very smooth and so good
Nicole N.
Sacramento, CA
I always buy these as a supplement for my friends' birthday presents. They taste incredible and are unique in flavor.
Haley S.
Yum!!! Love these flavors! Cute packaging and pastel truffles. A great birthday gift for a coworker or acquaintance.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?