BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Nashville, TN
Smooth creamy and delicious! I received this flight for my birthday. 6 is the perfect number of truffles for any occasion for chocolate lovers.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This makes a wonderful stocking stuffer or a cute addition to another present as a little 'extra'! I personally love the flavor assortment in this box, they are all soooo delicious!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Recently purchase a few of this for friends and family since I was traveling back home; the large box makes great for easy fitting in your luggage and tasting as always: Fantastic!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
This makes for a great extra to go along with a gift for someones birthday or even just a little something to go with a birthday card. All the truffles are great.
Shruti T.
Shruti T.
Pleasanton, CA
I'm a sucker for truffles, especially from Godiva. I love this pack so much and gifted this along with the dessert truffles to all my friends over the holidays
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
This birthday truffle set is a perfect gift for the chocolate lover in your life. Big enough to make an impression but small enough for one person to enjoy.
Vintage A.
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
Cute and fun for a gift. I enjoyed the variety of chocolates. Perfect for sharing. the chocolate lava cake was my favorite. all the truffles are cake themed
Adammah R.
Adammah R.
Atlanta, GA
Omg this is so cute. When my friend gave me this for my birthday I was so happy because I absolutely love Godiva and the fact that it comes in an adorable container makes it even better.
Sena M.
Sena M.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are pricey, but such a guilty pleasure. They are so good ; each one has its own merits! It's a good birthday gift, too.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm, TX
I actually got this as a gift, it made an adorable gift, they just didn't seem as fresh as the ones you get from the case
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?