BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Jani V.
San Juan, PR
These and all of the 6pc truffle packs are simply amazing, I love trying them all and figuring out which flavors I enjoy.
katie s.
Easton, PA
This is very fun. It is good to use as a gift. It's great chocolate and very fun to look at. Would definitely recommend.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
If you never had Godiva chocolate you have no idea what u been missing your whole entire life best chocolate hands down
chelsea f.
Tucker, GA
Got these last year and they were almost too pretty to eat. any chocolate lover knows that Godiva I'd number one choice
Brooke R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
These are so amazing. I recommend for anyone who loves chocolate, great for Valentine's Day or other special holidays.
Marcella M.
South San Francisco, CA
I think this is the most elite chocolate brand. Tastes so good and is so smooth. My favorite to share and ear myself
Jordan K.
Belton, TX
These are THE best!! They're so deleicious and tasty!!! I really love the crunch they give after you bite into them!
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA
This chocolate is amazing. It is rather expensive so I only receive it on special occasions. Very smooth and so good
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
Chocolate heaven so super yummy good omg get up and go get some now.
This will satisfy and chocolate craving u have.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I lovveee truffles!
hard chocolate coating and a smooth creamy chocolate filling.
seriously the best!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?