BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Jessica N.
Drexel Hill, PA
They are just delicious!!! I don't think Godiva has any notgrrqt chocolate, I love these truffle packs because you get a taste of different things and it kinda make them fun eating them.
Katie R.
Antelope , CA
This is one of our favorite Christmas presents/ house warming and general Friday night go-to's... The chocolate is creamy and perfect. And I actually don't really like chocolate!
Joanna V.
Absolutely love Godiva. This set is great as part of a birthday gift, the chocolate truffle is perfectly sweet, not those overpowering kind of chocolate that's to sweet.
Sana M.
Godiva truffles are amazing and this set doesn't fail to meet my high expectations. They are extremely rich and creamy and melt in your mouth and as an added bonus the presentation is great! Definitely a cute gift idea!
An N.
Can't stop eating these but they are super expensive. Not very sweet and not too bitter. The taste is heavenly. They melt in you mouth and they flavor are very good.
Ingrid B.
Ounce in a while it's ok to treat yourself and this chocolate is perfect for a treat on your birthday! Especially when you're the one receiving it, add to your gift list and become the favorite in the company you keep
Anna E.
These are absolutely amazing. The truffles come in many different flavors. My favorite is birthday cake, which is now only available in this truffle flight.
Savannah G.
Silverstreet, SC
Recently I bought the Godiva 6 piece Happy Birthday Truffle Flight for my best friend. She loved it! This product had the perfect combination of truffles.
Suzie J.
One word AMAZING ..I went into the store no want to buy but just look and wow ... Of the box has a variety of different individual flavors that you can sample and so was one by I was taken away
Cynthia R.
Staten Island, NY
I love all Godiva chocolates. When I received this product I didn't even want to eat them because they looked so beautiful. When I did eat them I couldn't stop because it tasted so wonderful
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?