BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tenzing S.
Love this got this for my birthday and it is super addicting. also they have different flavors which is even more amazing.
Jani V.
El Paso
These and all of the 6pc truffle packs are simply amazing, I love trying them all and figuring out which flavors I enjoy.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I actually got this as a gift, it made an adorable gift, they just didn't seem as fresh as the ones you get from the case
evea s.
Beckley, WV
So good. Oh my gosh i hope i get these for every holiday. I love this chocolate and the nuts and the wrapping. So great.
katie s.
EASTON, PA
This is very fun. It is good to use as a gift. It's great chocolate and very fun to look at. Would definitely recommend.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
These chocolates are amazing I literally believe everybody loves them they are so good and a great gift for any occasion
chelsea f.
Tucker, GA
Got these last year and they were almost too pretty to eat. any chocolate lover knows that Godiva I'd number one choice
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
If you never had Godiva chocolate you have no idea what u been missing your whole entire life best chocolate hands down
Brooke R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
These are so amazing. I recommend for anyone who loves chocolate, great for Valentine's Day or other special holidays.
Marcella M.
South San Francisco, CA
I think this is the most elite chocolate brand. Tastes so good and is so smooth. My favorite to share and ear myself
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?