BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed the birthday truffle flight. The flavors were all great and it gave me the chance to try flavors I never had before
Sena M.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are pricey, but such a guilty pleasure. They are so good ; each one has its own merits! It's a good birthday gift, too.
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Super-d-duper cute gift box of fine chocolate truffles. Perfect fo including with a card in cute gift bag for a work friend.
Kristina S.
Marina, CA
The birthday cake truffle is delicious!!! taste just like birthday cake. also visually pleasing. any of them were delicious!
Jaqueline C.
Love the variety that is included in this pack. Coupled with the quality that Godiva always delivers, this product is heaven
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Got this as a gift, and they were delicious! There is no higher quality than Godiva chocolate, at least from what I've tried!
Tenzing S.
Love this got this for my birthday and it is super addicting. also they have different flavors which is even more amazing.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
These chocolates are amazing I literally believe everybody loves them they are so good and a great gift for any occasion
evea s.
Beckley, WV
So good. Oh my gosh i hope i get these for every holiday. I love this chocolate and the nuts and the wrapping. So great.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I actually got this as a gift, it made an adorable gift, they just didn't seem as fresh as the ones you get from the case
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?