BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Cassie S.
Plano, IL
I received this cute little bundle for my birthday not to long ago from a co-worker. It was the perfect gift for a chocolate lover like myself. Each truffle was a different flavor so I had the chance to try flavors that I have not had in the past. Each one was a little piece of heaven! Best chocolate hands down!
Britt H.
Succasunna, NJ
I bought this truffle flight and a few others as a Valentine's Day gift. It was easily one of the best gifts that I've given. It was so much fun to try all of the different flavors within the flights. The quality of the chocolate was incredible and the packaging was adorable.
Vanessa E.
Painesville, OH
Godiva makes the best truffles ever they are so smooth and just melt in your mouth and the flavor is amazing when you bite into it you don't get the written that you get with some of the other truffle company in from the sugar inside of them it's just smooth
Taylor P.
Just by looking at the design of these truffles, I would give it five stars. They are decorated so well with each decoration matching the flavor. Some of the flavors consist of birthday cakes, chocolate molten cakes, and red velvet. They taste amazing with the creamy filling. Each truffle is very unique.
Lacy T.
Clinton
Ok I'm a chocoholic. godiva may be on the higher end of the price scale but it is majorly worth it for the occasional treat. i do not think i could say a single negative thing about these smooth and rich treats. it doesn't have the fake chocolate taste that most u.s. chocolates tend to have.
Jose V.
las vegas, NV
This was one of the best presentations I've seen :) it was so good and cute. I haven't seen it in a long time , but I used to eat it every weekend , I'd buy it again if I get to see it since the price is so good for such a good quality product. Can't wait to get it
Lacretia J.
Houston , TX
Happy Birthday to me!!! I found these at the Godiva store in Houston's Galleria Mall. I found them to be a great combination and variety. Of course it's going to be great tasting...it's Godiva!!!
Angel W.
Godiva is one of the best brands of chocolate I have ever tasted!! I love that they offer you a birthday present, but the smooth , rich taste of their chocolate---all of it, is simply outstanding. A perfect 5 stars every time.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
If you or your friend have a sweet tooth and an appreciation for Godiva I highly suggest this truffle flight! You get 6 different and amazing truffles, but you only get one of each so this is definitely not for sharing ;)
heba k.
Chantilly, VA
Godiva speaks to its name , a classy rich chocolate truffles filed with variety of molten chocolate, caramel, milk chocolate, white chocolate yum mm, Iam not a big chocolate lover but Godiva is an exception ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?