BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sarah J.
Pearl City, HI
These are so great and delicious with a nice variety of flavors. Creamy and smooth this is really the perfect present for someone
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
I die for these things. They’re an awesome gift (especially to treat for yourself!) love that Godiva did something fun like these
Randi B.
Lapwai, ID
Love the variety of chocolates in this pack. I love truffles and Godiva is a favorite chocolate. Smooth and very good flavored.
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Super-d-duper cute gift box of fine chocolate truffles. Perfect fo including with a card in cute gift bag for a work friend.
Kristina S.
Marina, CA
The birthday cake truffle is delicious!!! taste just like birthday cake. also visually pleasing. any of them were delicious!
Sena M.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are pricey, but such a guilty pleasure. They are so good ; each one has its own merits! It's a good birthday gift, too.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Got this as a gift, and they were delicious! There is no higher quality than Godiva chocolate, at least from what I've tried!
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed the birthday truffle flight. The flavors were all great and it gave me the chance to try flavors I never had before
Jaqueline C.
Love the variety that is included in this pack. Coupled with the quality that Godiva always delivers, this product is heaven
Tenzing S.
Love this got this for my birthday and it is super addicting. also they have different flavors which is even more amazing.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?