BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Buy on Amazon*
ChrisandLisa G.
Tuscaloosa
Ah, these were just okay in flavor and quality. I will not buy these again because I can eat much better tasting chocolate for less money.
Amanda G.
Greenwich, CT
I got these for my birthday in December. I usually love godiva but some of the flavors were too rich and the filling overly sweet for me.
Kylie F.
Greenwood, IN
Such delicious chocolate! It is so creamy and doesn’t have the waxy texture like others. It might be more expensive but totally worth it!
Emily D.
Moorpark, CA
Godiva truffles are so delicious ! I buy these for friends and family on their birthday's. They are a perfect gift for chocolate lovers.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
This is so delicious that I have to make myself not sit there and eat all of it in one sitting. It's very creamy and tasty I love them
Mariah C.
Kalispell
Great chocolates with a good flavor variety but they do run pretty expensive.  Makes for a good gift but not so much for everyday treats
Sarai A.
This is a perfect gift for a birthday for a friend family members coworkers anybody and looks good, taste good and it's affordable
Bjet C.
burlington wi
I would buy this and keep on buying it like no tomorrow. I love this pack. If only they had a big bag full of it , I would buy it.
Miriam K.
These are some of my favorite truffles.. They are so creamy and the flavor is always so sharp and delicious! Yum.. I want some now
Leticia G.
Best chocolate ever! I love this variety pack and also like to gift these. If you like all kinds of chocolate this pack is perfect.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?