BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
These weren't too bad! I was slightly skeptical but I found them pretty pleasant!
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
All of the chocolates in the box are so good and the middle is so creamy and rich
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
These truffles are my favorite. Love the variety. They are creamy and delicious
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Fine chocolate real smooth and silky and the smell just makes your mouth water
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Absolutely love Godiva chocolate and their truffles are the absolute best!!!!
Eva M.
Eva M.
Waterbury , CT
So delicious. Great even if it's not your birthday. Such a yummy variety!!!
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Plano, IL
I received this cute little bundle for my birthday not to long ago from a co-worker. It was the perfect gift for a chocolate lover like myself. Each truffle was a different flavor so I had the chance to try flavors that I have not had in the past. Each one was a little piece of heaven! Best chocolate hands down!
Angel W.
Angel W.
Godiva is one of the best brands of chocolate I have ever tasted!! I love that they offer you a birthday present, but the smooth , rich taste of their chocolate---all of it, is simply outstanding. A perfect 5 stars every time.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
If you or your friend have a sweet tooth and an appreciation for Godiva I highly suggest this truffle flight! You get 6 different and amazing truffles, but you only get one of each so this is definitely not for sharing ;)
heba k.
heba k.
Chantilly, VA
Godiva speaks to its name , a classy rich chocolate truffles filed with variety of molten chocolate, caramel, milk chocolate, white chocolate yum mm, Iam not a big chocolate lover but Godiva is an exception ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?