BY GODIVA #69 in Chocolate

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Mary S.
Windber
Just got this for my birthday from my adorable husband.  It’s in such a pretty package!  The truffle flavors like Lemon Chiffon, Birthday Cake and Chocolate Lava cake  are yummy!  Don’t eat this often (my birthday IS only once a year), but savor each one.  Worth it!
Kyle N.
Cleveland
I got this gift box for a good friends birthday gift and we shared them all. Holy cow, what an amazing way to get a sampler of all of godivas best. I love that they have these little themed flights, same quality chocolate!
Lili M.
Perris, CA
This is my favorite of the truffle flights. Especially the birthday cake truffle. The chocolate is great quality, and pricey but well worth it. The truffles are creamy, rich and sweet and the packaging is very nice.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
my boyfriend has gotten them for my birthday the last couple years and had them delievered to work with flowers and strawberries.. they taste good but when he told me what he pays i wanted to give them back!
Arielle M.
I bought these for myself even though it wasn’t my birthday because I had a rough day and they sounded delicious. They were expensive but good. I’m not sure I considered them to be worth the price considering there were a few flavors I wasn’t super crazy over. I liked the assortment of truffles that came in this set.
Alejandrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I was so disappointed with these the flavor just didn’t cut it for me. My husband thought they were mediocre at best. They were more expensive than we usually pay for chocolates and they didn’t live up to it.
Melissa B.
Germantown, MD
A client gave me this for my birthday this year. I don’t remember disliking anything about it. I just don’t remember if I loved it. If someone gave it to me again, I would definitely still eat it though.
Akelah G.
St.louis
When you think of chocolate you want something that melts in your louth and this chocolate does that as soon as it hits your taste buds. I bought this from the actual Godiva store at my local mall.
Grace K.
I got this for my birthday from my parents and LOVED it! I only had it the one time but i would love it again! It's richer and more full of flavor than regular brands! Definitely repurchase worthy!
Lilian L.
Riverside CA
This is a perfect gift for all family and friends on there birthday I love a good box of chocolates. The flavors are perfect the box looks very beautiful elegant. I do recommend this product. You can never go wrong with Chocolates.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?