BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Emily D.
Moorpark, CA
Godiva truffles are so delicious ! I buy these for friends and family on their birthday's. They are a perfect gift for chocolate lovers.
Mariah C.
Kalispell
Great chocolates with a good flavor variety but they do run pretty expensive.  Makes for a good gift but not so much for everyday treats
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
This is so delicious that I have to make myself not sit there and eat all of it in one sitting. It's very creamy and tasty I love them
Miriam K.
These are some of my favorite truffles.. They are so creamy and the flavor is always so sharp and delicious! Yum.. I want some now
Bjet C.
I would buy this and keep on buying it like no tomorrow. I love this pack. If only they had a big bag full of it , I would buy it.
Sarai A.
This is a perfect gift for a birthday for a friend family members coworkers anybody and looks good, taste good and it's affordable
Leticia G.
Best chocolate ever! I love this variety pack and also like to gift these. If you like all kinds of chocolate this pack is perfect.
Sarah J.
Pearl City, HI
These are so great and delicious with a nice variety of flavors. Creamy and smooth this is really the perfect present for someone
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
I die for these things. They’re an awesome gift (especially to treat for yourself!) love that Godiva did something fun like these
Randi B.
Lapwai, ID
Love the variety of chocolates in this pack. I love truffles and Godiva is a favorite chocolate. Smooth and very good flavored.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?