BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Gunya G.
Gunya G.
Philadelphia, PA
They were a great way for me to try different flavors without having to buy a whole bag or box.
Kassy H.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
The chocolate is extremely delicious. It taste like chocoland. I love the different chocolates.
Irma L.
Irma L.
I am a fan of Godiva truffle they are so creamy and delicious and they have all kind of flavor
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
Ahhhhh! Godiva chocolate is my weakness! I love how it melts in your mouth. Never dissatisfied
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
Yummy yummy! Everyone needs to have these on their birthday! They're so decadent and creamy!
A seriously perfect birthday gift. A good mix of different flavors. Very quality chocolate.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Vine Grove, KY
If you have a sweet tooth these truffles are made just for you one and i am fully satisfied
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Los Angeles, CA
My mother got me one of these for my birthday and I love them! they're very rich in flavor
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Godiva truffles are amazing. Got these in a godiva store once. Extremely fresh and tasty.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
My oldest daughter loves them she refuses to eat them because they are wrapped so cute
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?