Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Gabriela F.
These are like heaven in your mouth!! OMG! I got a small pack once and they taste just like they say. My favorite is the strawberry cheesecake
Emily R.
Antioch, TN
This will forever be my favorite brand.
It is always consistent and I love all their products.
I ask for godiva for all holidays and birthdays!
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
Worth every fat gram and every carb. I actually got these for Christmas and had to hide them from myself because I wanted to inhale them all.
Kristi B.
Shasta lake, CA
AMAZING!!! Godiva has the most delicious chocolate truffles omg!!! They are almost to pretty to even eat but they are so good you have to.
Anna I.
The flavors are awesome. So rich and creamy. The chocolate just melts in your mouth. The different flavor in the birthday box are amazing.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Absolutely adorable packaging and absolutely delicious taste. I buy these anytime I can find them in the store and really enjoy them a lot.
ChrisandLisa G.
Ah, these were just okay in flavor and quality. I will not buy these again because I can eat much better tasting chocolate for less money.
Amanda G.
Greenwich, CT
I got these for my birthday in December. I usually love godiva but some of the flavors were too rich and the filling overly sweet for me.
Emily D.
Moorpark, CA
Godiva truffles are so delicious ! I buy these for friends and family on their birthday's. They are a perfect gift for chocolate lovers.
Kylie F.
Greenwood, IN
Such delicious chocolate! It is so creamy and doesn’t have the waxy texture like others. It might be more expensive but totally worth it!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?