BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Vicky L.
All of the chocolates in the box are so good and the middle is so creamy and rich
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
These weren't too bad! I was slightly skeptical but I found them pretty pleasant!
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
These truffles are my favorite. Love the variety. They are creamy and delicious
Danielle A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Fine chocolate real smooth and silky and the smell just makes your mouth water
Amanda L.
Absolutely love Godiva chocolate and their truffles are the absolute best!!!!
Eva M.
Waterbury, CT
So delicious. Great even if it's not your birthday. Such a yummy variety!!!
Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
Godiva is known as the premier chocolate makers. Which also happens to make them some of the most expensive on the market. The chocolate always tastes great and they sell many sets in their stores that make great Christmas gifts or even a birthday gift.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
These chocolates will be the death of me. This collection in particular is stuffed with some of my favorite truffles. It can be on the pricey side, but almost every time I'm in the mall I purchase one or two truffles to eat while I shop.
Zack E.
Eden Prairie
My Grandparents will always have a few boxes of Godiva chocolate at there house for Christmas or any special occasion. The flavor is genuine but not to strong. This is some of the best chocolate I have ever tried.
Omg you don’t understand I love chocolate so much it’s so amazing I’m obsessed I can never stay away this is amazing brand and product birthday cake is my favorite I would recommend 10/10 you guys should go purchase it
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?