BY GODIVA #79 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Savannah G.
Silverstreet, SC
Recently I bought the Godiva 6 piece Happy Birthday Truffle Flight for my best friend. She loved it! This product had the perfect combination of truffles.
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL
Got this as a gift. Best chocolate out there. Different flavors a little on the more pricier side. But you can't go wrong with it. Put it in your wishlist
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
In one word: yum. Just got this for my birthday and it was delicious... especially with a glass of wine. Each truffle was different and incredibly rich.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Yesterday was my birthday, and I really wish I had gotten this. It looks delicious, and it's making me really wish I had some chocolate right about now.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Delicious truffles that practically melt in your mouth. There bursting with sweet favors that keep you wanting more and more! I can eat these everyday
Crystal G.
Toledo, OH
This was one of my favorite Birthday Gifts this year, and I will hopefully get one every year! I think that this product is worth the price, easily!
Valerie N.
Hampton, Virginia
I️ tried these once and they’re good, they’re very rich in flavor and great for gifts , they’re also really pretty when you open them, I️ love them
Sarah C.
Vienna
Godiva is incredible, and the birthday cake is the absolute best chocolate in the whole store. It is a crime that they’ve taken it off the market!
Rupi K.
These are great for those who love the fine taste of chocolates but without the overload. My hubby's fav!! My goto choices are rum and champagne:)
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?