BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Gunya G.
Philadelphia, PA
They were a great way for me to try different flavors without having to buy a whole bag or box.
Britt H.
Yakima, WA
My loves my everything so bomb omg i love thiese so muchhh one of my favorite chocolate candies
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
Ahhhhh! Godiva chocolate is my weakness! I love how it melts in your mouth. Never dissatisfied
Irma L.
I am a fan of Godiva truffle they are so creamy and delicious and they have all kind of flavor
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
Yummy yummy! Everyone needs to have these on their birthday! They're so decadent and creamy!
A seriously perfect birthday gift. A good mix of different flavors. Very quality chocolate.
Heather S.
Vine Grove, KY
If you have a sweet tooth these truffles are made just for you one and i am fully satisfied
Griselda M.
Los Angeles, CA
My mother got me one of these for my birthday and I love them! they're very rich in flavor
Nicole C.
My oldest daughter loves them she refuses to eat them because they are wrapped so cute
Victoria F.
Edgewater, NJ
My favorite truffles. a great gift for anyone who loves chocolate. all great flavors.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?