BY GODIVA #78 in Chocolate

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I so could eat an entire bag of these it is terrible! You can buy them at several mass retailers that I am aware of and they are affordable but taste so high quality. I have bought many choc products but these are by far the best tasting out of all the ones I have tried. It is creamy, mouth watering and not too rich. They are amazing and I recommend trying them if you love white chocolates
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are adorable and I love the box! I ordered a bunch of these off amazon for birthday gifts and everyone was crazy about them! The chocolate is absolutely beautiful and a wide variety of flavors, and the box is very pretty! I love Godiva!
Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
Godiva is known as the premier chocolate makers. Which also happens to make them some of the most expensive on the market. The chocolate always tastes great and they sell many sets in their stores that make great Christmas gifts or even a birthday gift.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
This is my favorite of the truffle flights. Especially the birthday cake truffle. The chocolate is great quality, and pricey but well worth it. The truffles are creamy, rich and sweet and the packaging is very nice.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
These chocolates will be the death of me. This collection in particular is stuffed with some of my favorite truffles. It can be on the pricey side, but almost every time I'm in the mall I purchase one or two truffles to eat while I shop.
Zack E.
Eden Prairie
My Grandparents will always have a few boxes of Godiva chocolate at there house for Christmas or any special occasion. The flavor is genuine but not to strong. This is some of the best chocolate I have ever tried.
Omg you don’t understand I love chocolate so much it’s so amazing I’m obsessed I can never stay away this is amazing brand and product birthday cake is my favorite I would recommend 10/10 you guys should go purchase it
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
my boyfriend has gotten them for my birthday the last couple years and had them delievered to work with flowers and strawberries.. they taste good but when he told me what he pays i wanted to give them back!
Mary S.
Windber
Just got this for my birthday from my adorable husband.  It’s in such a pretty package!  The truffle flavors like Lemon Chiffon, Birthday Cake and Chocolate Lava cake  are yummy!  Don’t eat this often (my birthday IS only once a year), but savor each one.  Worth it!
Arielle M.
I bought these for myself even though it wasn’t my birthday because I had a rough day and they sounded delicious. They were expensive but good. I’m not sure I considered them to be worth the price considering there were a few flavors I wasn’t super crazy over. I liked the assortment of truffles that came in this set.
Suzanne Y.
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?