BY GODIVA

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
There is nothing like Godiva chocolate! I got some for my birthday in the summer time and I was in heaven. Delicious and creamy! And they have variety of flavors for your taste budsGodiva 6-Pc Caramel Lovers Truffle Flight
Sarah W.
Inez, KY
I love these chocolates! When it comes to quality this brand is hard to beat! This is my good to sweets and anytime I’m wanting to treat myself. Probably the best chocolate I have ever ate! Definitely recommend.
Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
Godiva is known as the premier chocolate makers. Which also happens to make them some of the most expensive on the market. The chocolate always tastes great and they sell many sets in their stores that make great Christmas gifts or even a birthday gift.
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn
Incredibly pricey for even just one piece of chocolate. I don’t know if it is worth it but the flavor is just perfectly perfect and I’m not even a chocolate person. Every piece is so special in design and flavor, just something you wouldn’t find from Hershey’s or any other chocolate brands that I know of. Probably won’t buy again because it’s so pricey.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
This is my favorite of the truffle flights. Especially the birthday cake truffle. The chocolate is great quality, and pricey but well worth it. The truffles are creamy, rich and sweet and the packaging is very nice.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
These chocolates will be the death of me. This collection in particular is stuffed with some of my favorite truffles. It can be on the pricey side, but almost every time I'm in the mall I purchase one or two truffles to eat while I shop.
Zack E.
Eden Prairie
My Grandparents will always have a few boxes of Godiva chocolate at there house for Christmas or any special occasion. The flavor is genuine but not to strong. This is some of the best chocolate I have ever tried.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
my boyfriend has gotten them for my birthday the last couple years and had them delievered to work with flowers and strawberries.. they taste good but when he told me what he pays i wanted to give them back!
Arielle M.
I bought these for myself even though it wasn’t my birthday because I had a rough day and they sounded delicious. They were expensive but good. I’m not sure I considered them to be worth the price considering there were a few flavors I wasn’t super crazy over. I liked the assortment of truffles that came in this set.
Melissa B.
Germantown, MD
A client gave me this for my birthday this year. I don’t remember disliking anything about it. I just don’t remember if I loved it. If someone gave it to me again, I would definitely still eat it though.
Suzanne Y.
LAKE BUTLER, FL
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
How much does this cost?