Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight

by Godiva

Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts

Is this worth the price ?
How much does this cost?
I am thinking that this would be a great birthday gift for me!! My birthday is Oct 28th!! Has anyone had these before? It's Godiva, so I'm sure they taste divine!!
Start your review of Godiva 6-Pc. Happy Birthday Truffle Flight!
Emily D.
Moorpark, CA
Godiva truffles are so delicious ! I buy these for friends and family on their birthday's. They are a perfect gift for chocolate lovers.
Kathy S.
Peoria, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought this and what a treat this is... They give you just enough to tease you into wanting more! This was very affordable, and a splurge for who ever eats this. Flavors like Lava Cake! After a hard year, this will calm you right down.
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The last time I had these sweet sweet truffles I really enjoyed them, but personally they are more “candy” like then chocolate. Hits my sweet tooth for sure. 😍
Jaqueline C.
Love the variety that is included in this pack. Coupled with the quality that Godiva always delivers, this product is heaven
Corrie H.
Bardstown, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This flight gives you a wide range of flavor choices. You get 6 different flavors that increase with intensity. I love getting these around my birthday and if you sign up with their club, you get coupons for $ off a purchase.
Lacretia M.
Happy Birthday to me!!! I found these at the Godiva store in Houston's Galleria Mall. I found them to be a great combination and variety. Of course it's going to be great tasting...it's Godiva!!!
member-a5d80aa58
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite truffles to exist. Yes Godiva is pricy but they are so worth it and such a good truffle. No other truffle can compare to Godiva. My favorite is birthday cake, cookie dough, key lime, and red velvet. Definitely recommend
Becca B.
Glendale, AZ
Love Godiva!! I got this for my sister for her birthday. She was so surprised and happy. She finished all 6 of them within 2 hours. I have to get her a bigger box next time.
Danielle  O.
Glen Allen, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this product it is a little bit expensive. The birthday cake chocolate is very delicious. You can sometimes find it cheaper online and they'll price match in the store?
Jasmine P.
I’m not a chocolate fan but I do love white chocolate truffle from Godiva! They are a little expensive but make a great gift