Godinger

Godinger "Siena" White Covered Baker, 1 Qt.

BY GODINGER #4 in Baking Dishes

Godinger "Siena" White Covered Baker, 1 Qt. Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Serveware see more...

• love this product and all of that mark . A mark facing to...1 Answers
  • Is this dishwasher safe??26 Answers
  • How hard is it to clean and does it stain easily?1 Answers
Godinger
Godinger "Siena" White Covered Baker, 1 Qt.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Great item good quality keeps food warm love the size of it as well love cause it's not very heavy too
elizabeth r.
Federal way , Wa
I love this, when yu have a birthday party or family gotthering this will be the right thing to have.
Na'ilah S.
Great for family outings keeps food hot and protected, light weight with a chic look.
Rebecca G.
Elsa, TX
Love these! Great size, and they look great on the table for holiday meals.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Amel D.
batna
My name is Amal and I am from Algeria. I am 14 years oldI love your site and have won this admiration before I try it because of the words of good people I have lost this try Please send me this product I reviewed and posted it on my facebook page and showed it to my friends and relatives and advise them this site which can not be described will help you promote it from Before my friends and through my Facebook account I wish with all my heart to send me this product Thank you, the best site in the world

I live in Algeria in the city of Batna, in hamla 1
zip coode : 05000
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
I only bring mine out on holidays I put escargot in it. I love the little tea light underneath makes the decor of my table that much more special! Every year someone asks me where I got it from and says it's good idea. Keeps my escargot at the prefect temperature! Would recommend this to someone who like to host partys! ♡
Marym G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Wow it is very beautiful, the best to get one of them, it feels very happy I love her very very and very beautiful color and
Lily M.
liverpool
Is really does keep your food warm , warms it very quickly and it’s super easy to clean and affordable I would reccomend
hailey j.
Prince Rupert , BC
Love this product
This would look really cute in the kitchen
It seems pretty durable and I'd recommend it for sure !
Natalie D.
Montrose , CA
Is this dishwasher safe??
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Is this a good product to use?
Ingrid P.
love this product and all of that mark . A mark facing to worry about the family. And quality products.
Devon H.
San Antonio, TX
How hard is it to clean and does it stain easily?
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
Does this actually keep your food warm?