Godefroy Instant Eyebrow Tint uploaded by Brenda R.
8 colors available

BY GODEFROY

6 Weeks Of Rich, Vibrant Eyebrow Color! Kit Contains: 1 .4 Oz Developer 4 - Brow Color Capsules 4 - Hair Color Applicators/Mixing Sticks 1 - Mixing Cup 1 - Instruction Sheet Great Results In Less Than 2 Minutes! Pre-Measured Color Capsules Deliver Perfect Results Every Time. Covers The Most Resistant Gray Brow Hair. A Complete Kit. Ready To Use! Enhance Your Eyebrow Color For 6 Weeks Eliminating The Need For Eyebrow Makeup. No More Daily Application Of Eye Pencils Or Eye Powders. Cover Gray 100%. Color Selector Jet Black - Ebony Skin Tones/Black Hair Natural Black - Olive To Dark Skin Tones/Black Hair Dark Brown - Medium To Olive Skin Tones/Dark Brown To Black Hair Medium Brown - Light To Medium Skin Tones/Gray, Blonde And Red Hair Made In Usa Product Ingredients: Developer: Deionized Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cocamide Dea, Laureth 23, Laureth 4, Nonoxynol 4, Phosphoric Acid, Aloe Vera Gel Hair Color Capsules: Henna, P-Phenlendiamine, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 0-Aminophenol, Sodium Sulfite see more...

• How well does this work? Does it leave hard to remove residue or st...1 Answers
  • How long does this product typically last? Is it worth is compared ...1 Answers
  • I have really really light eyebrows so I was looking at trying the ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Iona, ID
Review for: Natural Black
I absolutely love this product! It does say that there are only 4 applications but I would just break open the capsule and use just a little bit. You don't need the whole capsule. This makes it last a lot longer than 4 times. I use this all the time and would definitely recommend it.
Jacky V.
Jacky V.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Dark
Helps you ge your brows darker and the brows of your dreams, I recommend to get this if you have light brows.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Minneapolis, MN
In the past, I've spent about $60 every month on getting my eyebrows tinted in a salon every two weeks. I decided to give this stuff a try after reading good reviews on it, and OH MY GOD I'm happy I did. I am naturally blonde and hate having to spend time defining my eyebrows every morning. This stuff really works and lasts just as long as any salon tint (2-3 weeks). The cost is WAY cheaper using this product and it was very easy to use. I'll never pay to have it done in a salon ever again.
Chanel R.
Chanel R.
This product is easy to use but it does not last 6 weeks. I find myself resting my eyebrows just after slightly a week. I mean it does dye your skin he be the reason that it it looks darker. I mean I'll buy it again because once it's done it looks nice but in all reality I will also try another brand off eyebrow tint.
crystal c.
crystal c.
It does work ! Last week less than a week because I'm constantly washing my face. But I'm happy with the results for the first two til threee day. That's when it seems more defined to me .
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Cary, NC
This product only seems to work well if you're willing to dye your skin. That being said, I've dyed my eyebrows/skin and it seems to last slightly over 2 weeks (nowhere close to the 6 weeks that is advertised on the box), but it's pretty easy and quick to do that doing it every other week isn't too big of a deal. However, if you don't want to dye your skin underneath your eyebrows as that can be too dramatic or dark for some, this product isn't for you. I have brushed it on so that the product is only on the natural hairs and while it does dye and darken the hairs, the color only lasts for a matter of days - if that.
Domonique P.
Domonique P.
I like the fact that this product does dye your skin.. but it does not last 6 weeks as said on the box! It will last maybe 4-5 days.. I also suggest emptying the powder from all the capsules into a container so that you don't waste any powder. The instructions say to pour one entire capsule out for one application, but you aren't going to need that much!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product a lot so let me give you the holy grain rundown:
Where I got it: Amazon, free shipping took a few days
How much I paid: $13.41
How many applications in my pack: 4
This product claims to last 6 weeks but I only saw it last prominently for 2.5 weeks. While it didn't last as long as I thought I still really enjoyed it for the time I had it. It only took about 10 minutes total to apply and it had enough product in one capsule to do my sister and I.
I loved that I could just walk out of the house on short notice and still have cute brows that looked natural. The medium brown is a good medium color (as it says) and I feel it would suit any brunette. You can decide how dark it is by how long you leave it on so it's easy to control.
I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because it didn't last as long as I would like, other than that I really liked the product!
I paid for this product on my own and all opinions are my own
Amany I.
Amany I.
Review for: Dark Kit, Dark
This product is really affordable and SO easy to use! I just made the mistake or getting it in the wrong color. I have really dark brunette hair (almost black) and I got the dark brown kit and it made no difference when I removed it from my eyebrows. I guess I will be purchasing the black kit next!
C C.
C C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could anyone compare this to the brow Tinting services at the ulta brow bar? I love the results there but it gets pricey... I am also worried about using a product and making my eyebrows sparser. Any experience with this? Thanks
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Gainesville , FL
How long does this product typically last? Is it worth is compared to filling in brows daily with a pomade?
Gricelda T.
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
How well does this work? Does it leave hard to remove residue or stain if applied outside the desired area of the eyebrow?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this just dye the eyebrow hair or does it color the skin as well?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really really light eyebrows so I was looking at trying the light brown color so that the change isn't so drastic but I'm not sure if it's going to match my hair color or be TOO light. Does anyone have pictures of the light brown or have any suggestions?