BY GODEFROY

25 Application Kit Contains: 1 - 5ml activator. 1 - 5ml gel colorant. 25 - cotton swabs. 50 - cotton eye shields. 1 - transfer pipet 28 Day Mascara is a non-toxic formula that contains no coal tar derivatives or hydrogen peroxide agents. This fast acting, gentle formula does not damage the eyelashes and delivers rich, long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks. Processes in less than one minute. No drip formula. Safe & effective. see more...

Gari P.
Richardson, TX
I struggled a bit with the crazy little application stick. And the second part is messy. All in all, it is ok. I think if you have a friend help you will get better results.
Kristen Y.
Surry, ME
Okay so it didn't last 28 days but to be fair, my lashes are white. BUT it did work really well and lasted almost 3 weeks, even with twice daily face washing. I swear by this stuff. #guftcrush
Jennie H.
Columbus, OH
I really like this! I have blonde, almost clear eyelashes. I bought this product from Amazon.com last week. I've had it on for about four days now. I can actually wake up and go outside without having to put on some mascara (so I don't look sick! LOL) first. I did miss a few lashes though. I'm going to wait until this application fades then redo all of them. It takes a little practice, but the application was really simple to do. It doesn't drip either. I'd recommend this to anyone with extremely light lashes. Might not work too well if you already have darker lashes. This is only a tint, it's not meant to thicken or extend your lashes. Works great for me! :)
Ashlie P.
A little dark ! Even though I got medium brown. Lol ! Maybe my fault ! Works well ! Easy to go on. Kinda hard to get off when done. Stains skin easily.
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland
I bought this about a year ago or something similar , warning it's not mascara is basically die for your eyelashes, completely pointless if you have dark lashes already, and its so awkward to put on , it even irriating my skin
Mariah D.
I've heard eyelash tints like this are not good for those with light eyes. Has anyone with light eyes tried this? Has it effected your eyes at all?

back