Goddess Garden Under The Sun Pre-Sunscreen Serum uploaded by Alisha D.

BY GODDESS GARDEN

Start your morning by nourishing your skin with a daily dose of vitamins from Goddess Garden's Face the Day Sunscreen & Firming Primer. Vitamin-packed ingredients soak deep into the skin to quench and replenish. Plant-based nutrients smooth, soften and prepare your skin for the day. This sunny serum helps mineral sunscreen go on evenly and smoothly.

Goddess Garden was founded with a commitment to product excellence while maintaining a low carbon footprint. The woman-owned company provides safe and effective products using environmentally sustainable business practices. Goddess Garden supports organic farmers, local schools, and family-friendly organizations.

Buy on Amazon
Carolina G.
San Diego
I receive a sample of this serum. There was no indication of how much to use so I ended up putting way too much and needing to wipe it off with a dry towel. Once I removed the excess and allowed it to sink in, my face did have a nice glow. I can honestly say I wouldn't purchase this product for myself only because the consistency isn't like a serum, it's much more like olive oil. And it smells very strongly of essential oils so it makes me nervous to put on my face just because even though I'm sure it is properly diluted, the smell gives me the feeling I'm just putting a lot of EOs undiluted onto my face.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I got a free sample of this a while back & with the amount of this product & the fact that just a little goes a long way I was able to use this serum for almost a week long! This is definitely more of an oily serum & you literally only need just a tiny little bit of it to cover your face & neck area. It has some what of a strong smell that is tolerable but not terrible. I like that this is packed with vitamins & natural/organic plant based ingredients! My skin was definitely beaming with freshness & a healthy bright vibrancy! This is an amazing product that I could really feel & see the firming effects within 2 days or so! I'm really considering buying this & the Face the day Firming primer +Sunscreen SPF 30. I wish more people knew of this brand because its way affordable & truly works & best of all its all to protect your skin from the sun which leads to aging & damage.
Bianca G.
Fort Mill, SC
I really enjoy this serum! I use this in the morning after toner. At night I switch to the night serum that goes along with it. I can see a noticeable difference in my skin. It is less dry and irritated. The tone is more even and my skin feels softer. The consistency of this is more like an oil than a serum, but soaks into the skin easily. I will likely purchase the moisturizer and eye cream after this! I’d never heard of this brand before, so I’m pleasantly surprised by these products.
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell, PA
A little goes a long way. It feels nice. It don’t smell bad. I put to much on the first time I used it.