BY GODDESS GARDEN

Start your morning by nourishing your skin with a daily dose of vitamins from Goddess Garden's Face the Day Sunscreen & Firming Primer. Vitamin-packed ingredients soak deep into the skin to quench and replenish. Plant-based nutrients smooth, soften and prepare your skin for the day. This sunny serum helps mineral sunscreen go on evenly and smoothly.

Goddess Garden was founded with a commitment to product excellence while maintaining a low carbon footprint. The woman-owned company provides safe and effective products using environmentally sustainable business practices. Goddess Garden supports organic farmers, local schools, and family-friendly organizations.

Buy on Amazon
Bianca G.
Fort Mill, SC
I really enjoy this serum! I use this in the morning after toner. At night I switch to the night serum that goes along with it. I can see a noticeable difference in my skin. It is less dry and irritated. The tone is more even and my skin feels softer. The consistency of this is more like an oil than a serum, but soaks into the skin easily. I will likely purchase the moisturizer and eye cream after this! I’d never heard of this brand before, so I’m pleasantly surprised by these products.
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell , PA
A little goes a long way. It feels nice. It don’t smell bad. I put to much on the first time I used it.