Goddess Garden Sunny Kid's Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Brittney S.Goddess Garden Sunny Kid's Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Brittney S.Goddess Garden Sunny Kid's Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Ashley W.

BY GODDESS GARDEN

Pure Enlightened Suncare Powerful Protection Without Chemicals Made with 82% Organic Ingredients Nourishes Sensitive Skin Water Resistant Easy to Apply No Tears Moms LOVE our Kids Natural Sunscreen!  Pure minerals, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide the safest sun protection available by bouncing the suns damaging ultraviolet rays off.  SPF 30 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB coverage without the use chemical sunscreens. "Choosing a safe and effective sunscreen is important.  That s why we developed an Organic Sunscreen that protects and nourishes without harsh chemicals.  Created for my daughter s sensitive skin, this long-lasting SPF 30 sunscreen is made with sheer minerals that reflect 97% of the sun s harmful UV rays.  We added the purest Organic ingredients packed with vitamins and antioxidants that hydrate and support healthy skin.  Pu see more...

Brittney S.
Troy, NY
This stuff has officially saved my summer. Recently (over the last several years) I've been tossing all my harsh skin care/health & wellness products and replacing them with a much more natural alternative or atleast botanically sourced products. Sunscreen has been literally last on my list. I couldn't find one that seemed like it would work and even the basic ingredients you need to make it at home was just so hard to find in my area. Then I came across this. The ingredient list isn't long full of toxic chemicals and it actually smells really good. Which was something hard to come by when looking for "natural" sun screen. Some smelt really bad! But not Goddess Garden. And I love how they have a formula for everyone especially the kids. Instead of worrying about what (or what I don't) put on my families skin to protect them from UV rays, I trust this product to be safe for my babies and actually be effective. Goddess Garden has taken the stress out of my summer.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
Review for: Goddess Garden Sunny Kid's Natural Sunscreen SPF 30, 6 oz more...
I adore this product! My son has never had any weird reactions to the sunscreen, and it keeps him protected! I'm pretty choosy about what I buy my son, this hit all the marks. I would most certainly recommend to a friend.
Shanti H.
I love that this sun screen uses organic ingredients and doesn't contain chemicals :) it also has a light maybe lavender smell? Ether way it's a nice delicate smell.
Angi A.
Wetumpka, AL
I wanted to give this product a fair shake, the smell is a reminder of diaper rash ointments. I put this on my daughter so she could be my test subject and the smell has given me a migraine.
While, I honestly wanted to give it a fair shake because, of the fact it was organic without the chemicals.
I did like the fact that, it didn't seem to leave the shine of still being on and it wasn't a greasy feeling. It did need reapplied after time in water but, I don't know many sun care products that don't. Once out of the water the smell wasn't as noticeable as, it is when you haven't gotten it wet.

Overall, the product does meet needs although, I am not enthusiastic about the cost.
Laura C.
Golden, CO
This sunscreen is ok. It's awesome that it's organic and all natural. It seems to protect from the sun as it says. It's so gross, though!. It's not greasy, but it's gloppy so you have to be very thorough to make sure you're getting full coverage. You'll know when you do, though, because you will look like you've never seen sun in your life! Seriously, it goes on like clown makeup it's so white and opaque. I will finish the bottle, but the quest continues.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
The fact that this organic makes this product even more lovable. No sticky or greasy. Those are my two biggest concerns about the products. For those who have sensitive skins- this your product.
Candice L.
Mexia, TX
Love that it is organic and not greasy at all.. I have very sensitive skin so I use this on my face. My kids also use this and we haven't had any problems at sporting events.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
We bought this on our trip to Florida last year and we felt that it washed off as soon as it was applied. it wasn't worth the money we spent on it at all.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I really like this sunscreen not too greasy and it is organic all natural sunscreen. It doesn't make you look like a ghost either.
Vanessa G.
Good brand with ingredients you can trusts are safe for your whole family...covers well and odor is pretty neutral
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Where can this be found?
Jessica G.
Would you recommend it?
Tessa L.
Moses Lake , WA
How long does a bottle like this last? How many applications? Is it 100% organic?