Goddess Garden Sunny Kid's Natural Sunscreen Continuous Spray SPF 30 uploaded by Erin B.

BY GODDESS GARDEN

Goddess garden 6oz sunny kids natural sunscreen continuous spray spf 30: goddess garden's top-rated kids continuous spray natural sunscreen makes applying sunscreen to your child's skin easier than ever! Made in a recyclable, non-aerosol container, it's time to start using a sunscreen that is good for you and good for the environment. . Our formulas are all 100% biodegradable and are packed with nourishing organic ingredients like aloe vera and sunflower oil. With 40 minutes of water resistance and broad spectrum uva/uvb spf 30 protection, our kids natural sunscreen continuous spray will keep you safe from the sun... see more...

Erin B.
I bought this at Walmart and paid $13. I put it in my 4 and 2 year olds around 1030. My 4 year old was fine but my 2 year old, who is slightly more sensitive got his first sunburn ever. He played in the sun for probably less than and hour and in the shade for a little over an hour. I did not reapply it in that time.
The sunscreen we used last year (a different brand) never made my kids burn and we were outside for comparable hours with no reapplication. I also used a different brand on his face during this time and his face did not burn but everywhere I used the garden goddess sunscreen did burn.
Will Not be using this again.
Sarah B.
It is a little difficult to rub into the skin but we took this to the beach and NO One got even the slightest burn. We were out there for hours. I will repurchase.

Target