BY GODDESS GARDEN

94% Certified Organic Ingredients SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Protection 2 Water Resistant 40 Minutes 1 Dermatologist Recommended 6 Sheer Minerals Offer Immediate Broad-Spectrum Protection Free of Sunscreen Chemicals 5 Non-Aerosol Container is Fully Recyclable Can Be Carried in Checked Baggage 4 Biodegradable, Reef-Safe, Gluten-Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan, Non-Nano, Non-GMO Introducing the first to market Natural Sunscreen in a Continuous Spray easy to apply and easy to love! Make sure that you always have Goddess Garden Natural Sunscreen Products on hand to protect your skin. Packed with natural ingredients like aloe vera, sunflower, and radish root, Goddess Garden products are completely free of sunscreen chemicals, which means they are good for you and good for the planet! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katherine R.
I would give this no stars if I could. I have super super sensitive skin so that I can mineral sunscreens. I was so excited when I saw this; however, it was a different story when I used it. There are many many oils in this product. It does not rub in and it leaves you coated in a white film. I burned soooo badly with this sunscreen. It was if there was no sun protection at all. This is an awful product. Don't even look at it on the shelf!
Ximen J.
I have done a lot of research on sunscreens, and this is one of the few sprays out there which should not be absorbed into lung cells if inhaled (so safe to use). Also, I have very sensitive skin, but this product does not cause me any irritation.
krista v.
Love the texture of this and the way it feels on my skin. it smells good and works great no matter what..i love this
Amber P.
I received a small sample of this product in my pinch me box. I love it so much that I went and bought the bigger size. Knowing me I do not ever buy the bigger size and less I absolutely loved it which I did with this product. It was not sticky and did not really have a smell. The kids and I seem to really enjoy it.